Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled and meet the different people there, like a true princess. Although, to anyone who knew her well knew that she'd much rather be doing anything then this. Xavier laughed, "Yeah we should be there but we're too wet. People would think we had some problems." He said then added, "Besides, we already know what will happen there. Cameron will officially propose to Princess Samantha in front of everyone and she'll accept, all the while making it look like they've been in love for years and it wasn't forced."

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron walked up from behind Sam and grabbed her by the waist, kissing her. "I have a very important question, sweetie." he said, wishing it weren't an act.  --- Catara nodded. "I think I'd rather miss that." she said awkwardly. 

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam kissed back and looked at him, "What is it honey?" she asked, sweetly and innocently even though she knew very well what it was. Xavier laughed and nodded, "Same here."

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron got down on one knee and try to fake the biggest smile he could. "Samantha Madison, daughter of the Underworld Lord, will you marry me?" he asked, holding open his ring box. Cameron tried to look excited on the outside, but he just wished he could be marrying her truly, not as an act.  --- Catara tried to smile, but failed. 

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam looked shocked and gasped. She covered her mouth with her hands and nodded, excited. "Yes! Of course!" she finally said. She was a really good actress, but she wished it could be real. Did he even like her as a friend? Xavier hugged her, close.

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron kept smiling. He hugged her and whispered, "meet me in my room in 5 minute." quietly. Cheers exploded across the ballroom. He headed to his room.  --- Catara hugged him back, weakly. 

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled big at everyone then after about five minutes she followed after Camron to his room. "Yes?" she asked when she got there. Xavier looked at her, "You alright?"

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
"I just wanted to get out of there. And do this, AND mean it." he said kissing Sam, not caring if she didn't like him. He wanted her to know he liked her, even if them getting married was fake. --- Catara nodded. "Yes, just a bit tired and happy."

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam's eyes widened and she was shocked but her eyes slowly closed as she kissed back. "Wanna go to sleep then?" Xavier asked then blushed.

Vampire~Romance RP [ATJ]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron apologized. "I'm sorry. I had to do that, so you knew how I really felt."  --- Catara smiled. "That'd be nice, but I'd rather stay with you."

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

latest videos