Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's back yooo)
Maril pouted, bouncing after Hina, trying to catch up. She had her leaves up in the air, as if to be panting.

Kalena sobbed again, before wiping her tears, again. "I guess so. Maybe a nature retreat would be good." She suggested. "That would be so great! Thanks for the idea,-me." She pat herself on the back, before grabbing Tina's hand pulling her. "Come on, let's get to Alfea, I can't waste a minute planning!"

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina looked back at Maril and slowed down a bit. "Better?" She asked, looking back at Alfea again. She wondered how her sister was doing and if she didn't get hurt.
Tina blinked and looked at Kalena. "O-Okay..." She said, in a confused matter, not sure what had just happened all of a sudden. First Kalena seemed sad and now she was happy?

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Marli nodded, before (freaking) humming a song, while looking up towards the sky. "Hey, Hina, look!" She called out, while still looking towards the sky. "It's Venus!"
Kalena grinned widely. "We're going to see all the pretty trees and pick the pretty flowers, and meditate and and..." She trailed off, bobbing through the trees, until the bright lights of the Alfea campus rose over the trees. "Looks like there's something interesting going on at school." She said to Tina, pointing towards the abnormally bright lights.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina stopped walking and looks a (freaking) Maril. "Huh?" She only said as she looked at the sky. She saw Venus and stared at it. "Is... That where you came from...? I forgot..." She said, sweat dropping a bit.
Tina blinked again and looked at the lights Kalena is pointing to. "It must be pretty big thing for those lights to be that strong..." She said, "Hope nothing bad is happening..." She added.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

Maril sobbed dryly, before opening her mouth, then closing it again. "NoooOoOoOoo!" She said her voice wavering in pitch. Maril (freaking) pointed at  different planet, glowing with a soft green light. "That's my home!"
Kalena shrugged, pulling her backpack. "I sure hope it isn't anything important. Or bad. " She said, in her bad mood again. "What if they're under attack?" She gasped, holding her hands to her mouth. "Or there's a fire?"

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina quickly backed away a bit when Maril screamed and put her hands up in a defensive way. "I-I'm sorry... I tend to forget sometimes..." She apologized as she sighed and dropped her hands to her sides.
Tina instantly shivered a bit after haring the word fire. She knew she was a fire type of fairy, and even her sister, so she was worried that it wasn't her's or her sister's fault. "We should check it out then..." She said as she started to run towards the lights.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Mril sobbed. "It's okay, I forgive you." She bounced over to Hina, before rubbing her leaves against her legs in an apologetic manner. "Can we go back to Alfea now?" She asked, lifting her leaves up as if she wanted to be carried.

"O-oh!" Kalena yelled, before running after Tina, taking a few moments to catch up with. She skid across the grass, barely catching up with her. "WE SHOULD CALL SOPHIE AND JENNI!" She called out to Tina, fumbling to get her phone out of her backpack.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina sighed, and smiled a bit, picking up Maril. "Sure, I'm getting a bit sleepy again actually..." She said as she looked back at Alfea and continued walking towards it.
Tina kept running, not wanting the school to be in danger of a fire, thinking that her and Hina would be blamed for it. "You call them! I'll see what's going on!" She called back to Kalena, running faster.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yay!" Maril yawned, her leaves sinking, as she began to fall asleep, snoring loudly of course.

Kalena sighed, running after Tina, as she dialed Jenni's phone. She ran over a twig, skidding again, before stopping and yelling into the phone. "HELLO?" she yelled, picking up speed yet again

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina smiled more and resisted laughing out loud. She instantly lost her smile though as she started seeing abnormal bright lights coming from Alfea and shivered a bit.
Tina accidentally hit on of the trees and fell, but instantly got back up and running again. She noticed she was getting closer and ran faster.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are You A Tom Boy Or A Girly Girl?

Timothy hairline

Are You A Tom Boy Or A Girly Girl?

Cricket vs Football

This or That??

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH