Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"I told you, Mommy doesn't let me out often! Especially not into the rwain~!" Maril sang. Kalena walked past Hina, looking through her book. "I just wanna live! Wanna live wanna live wanna live just wanna live..~!" Sophia sang, calling from the monorail, just as Marie entered, then Marie started applying new makeup.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "Well sometimes someone or something needs some outside time..." she continues walking down the hall humming a song Tina: She climbs higher up the tree then sits down when she reached the top looking at the ground "So high.. the trees might be healthy..." Jenni: *sweatdrop* She looks akwardly at Marie as she walked in "Okaay..."

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah!~!" Maril sang, bouncing around gleefully. Kalena finally made it outside. She looked up at the trees, patting them and marking them with a white 'X' so she could make it back. "Must. Fix. Makeup.." Marie chanted, working fast with the items from her bag. "You see! I'm not as bad as her!" Sophia compared.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: She reaches the door then slowly opens it up "It seems like so much rain..." she walks out more a little bit then looks at the flower Tina: She notices Kalena then calls "Hey! What are you doing here?" she looks down at her as she slowly walks Jenni: "Yeah...." she stares at both of them

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Maril the flower nodded happily. "It looks so wonderful!" She bounced around to show her happiness. Kalena looked up. "Woah! You spooked me!" She called up. "I was going to Cloud Tower!" She called. "Must. Look. fabulous." Marie chanted again. "I'm nothing compared to her."  Sophia nodded.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "You must really like water to like rain..." she stands there looking at the flower as it jumped around Tina: "Can I go with you!" she looks down at her a little more Jenni: "Yeah she's the beauty queen, and your the scaredy cat!" she points at her laughing

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
[X33333] "I love water! I love water! Mommy only let's me have it every other day though.." The happy flower suddenly looked really  sad. "Uh well.." Kalena shrugged. "I'm sure you can. She won't mind. C'mon!" Kalena smiled. "Can't look like Jenni. She's not  pretty enough.." Marie chanted, working faster. "Haha!" Sophia laughed.

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "You think I could do something?" she looks at the flower sadly Tina: "Yeah!!" she jumps down from branch to branch then lands on the ground then walks towards Kalena Jenni: She continues laughing "Well you do seem like a cat..." she smiles then looks at Marie again

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lolololololol x3] "No..I don't think you could. Mommy never changes her  mind.." Maril  perked up. "Oh  Yay!" Kalena smiled. She continued moving forward, still marking the  tree. She kept walking as if she knew the trail until she came upon the Cloud Tower grounds. Everything was muggy and cloudy, it was really dark. "Me? A  cat? Never!" Sophia gasped, stomping her  foot on the ground. Marie kept  applying her makeup. "Done! I'm  beautiful again!" [I WIN!]

Alfea's Secret [Private]

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
StarStarStarStarStar
Hina: "Then your mommy must be really strict, but sometimes you can't change things..." she picks up the flower then walks around with it Tina: "I'm a little scared, you won't tell anybody will you?" she looks at her innocently she had a simple touch of hope in her face Jenni: "You can't take a joke can you?" she stares at her full of confusement at little bits of being bothered

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I just find it hard not to love monkeys!

Its a never ending game!

What's your pets name?

who is your fav actor- indian or english?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos