Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Mythical Island Survival 101 (Open!)

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Ohai. Story: Standed on an island, in the Bermuda Triange, you have to find your way off. You have no choice but to explore the island, after exploring, you find out this island is hiding a race. Of mythical creatures! You have to try and get off this island before it's too late. Make friends, find alliances, find out this is just Reality TV..?  Or is it real? Find out. Form:  Name: Age: Appearance: Skills: [No more than three, please] Talents: [No more than two, please] Relations: Other: Rules: 1. 12-17 in age, please. 2. This is a deserted island, no technology unless it's broken, or an ipod, mp3 player, but use it in caution, because there's no way to charge it. 3. Yes, this is a reality TV show, they  won't find out for a while, though. 4. NO Mary Sues/Gary-Stu's 5. NO magical powers. 6. Romance is allowed. Welp, that's it. Enjoy~!

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Athena "Ath," Roberts Age: `16 Appearance: Skills: Handling knives, climbing Talents: Fast. Realtions: None yet, hopes to make friends with smart, wise people. Other: Has a dirk with a star carved on it, has her ipod. Lived in England when she was young, moved when she was 10, has an accent. Name: Perce "Percy, Peirce" Tril Age: 17 Appearance:  Floppy Brown hair, green eyes, tall, wears gray t-shirt and jeans, with sneakers. Skills: Swimming, Friendly Talents: Strong. Relations: Any girl character from NY. In his old town, he was very social. Just friends though. Other: From NY, Works out a lot. Their other friends: Ariel (The pink one) Watching at home, Crush on Perce, wants to be on the show 'next season' Amy (The blue one) Watching at home, has a boyfriend, is hoping to help Perce and Athena off the island, some way.

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
I wanna join! Can I join?!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Eeeyup! You can!

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Jon

call me Wild Thing!
(A16 made that awsome logo for me!)

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
10,000 post on August 17th
~~~~~~~~~~
We the Kidz!!! Where the awesome begans
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33
Thanks to Rhibi. She made this for me!

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Missy Johnson Age: 15 Appearance: Very short for her age Skills: She's good with darts [this includes throwing knives on target too.], and she's very outgoing. Talents: Stealthy Relations: She was kinda an outcast, so she hopes she can make smarter kinder friends here. Other: She has a steampunky style, so when they got stuck she was wearing an old time london pauper boy outfit. She has a Zune with her, and a broken iPhone. [I'll make a guy in a moment!]

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Michael (It) Age: 18 Appearance: Skills: good at spying/escaping Talents: A good speaker Relations: The Slenderman Other: As a child of age 8, he saw the slenderman, he agreed to help him and took the alias of "it,"  it wears a leather jacket, fedora, and gas mask, he is seen doing mysterious things at night, many have tried to catch him, all have failed, as the alias of Michael, he wears a black hoodie.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
sweetbee123
sweetbee123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Simon Wright Age: 16 Appearance:  Skills: Good with the bow and arrows Talents: Climbing Relations: He has a girlfriend at home. Other: //

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Name: Michael (It) Age: 18 Appearance: Skills: good at spying/escaping Talents: A good speaker Relations: The Slenderman Other: As a child of age 8, he saw the slenderman, he agreed to help him and took the alias of "it," it wears a leather jacket, fedora, and gas mask, he is seen doing mysterious things at night, many have tried to catch him, all have failed, as the alias of Michael, he wears a black hoodie.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Describe the profile pic above you

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

Justin Bieber VS Katy Perry

Favouriting

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos