Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

what if toph and ty lee became freinds? (zoe and tori's privite rp. no you cant join but you may read)

Posted By:
dog1013
dog1013
StarStarStarStar
(oops) Toph smiled at Ty lee "come on lets bug some people in town!" she said running into town

When I was a little filly, a galloping blaze overtook my city
So they shipped me off to the orphanage. Said, "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in"
So I dug one thousand holes and cut a rug with orphan foals
Memories are blurred, and their faces are obscured, but I still, know the words to this song
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ Lemons

what if toph and ty lee became freinds? (zoe and tori's privite rp. no you cant join but you may read)

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Big Grin) Ty Lee grinned and ran after her.

Posted By:
dog1013
dog1013
StarStarStarStar
Toph was too busy being excited to notice Sokka in front of her and she ran right into him "ugg! Sokka! oh.........haha hi S-sokka...." she said looking up at him blushing "uh......is sugar qween with you or did you come alone?" "hmmm.....oh Katara ya she went to look for Aang" Sokka said "uh.............who's the girl?"

So they shipped me off to the orphanage. Said, "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in"
Memories are blurred, and their faces are obscured, but I still, know the words to this song
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ty Lee giggled and smiled up at him. "I'm Ty Lee." she said and flipped her hair back. "You are?"

Posted By:
dog1013
dog1013
StarStarStarStar
Sokka moved Toph out of the way to stand in front of Ty lee "i-im S-s-sokka" Toph rolled her eyes of coarse he stutters when he talks to her........just like i do when i talk to him she thought  

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ty Lee smiled at him. "Nice to meet you."

Posted By:
dog1013
dog1013
StarStarStarStar
Sokka blushed "y-ya n-nice to meet y-you t-too" he said Toph sighed "im gonna find miss fussy birches" she said and stated to walk away

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Ty Lee smiled. "Known her long?" she asked.

Posted By:
dog1013
dog1013
StarStarStarStar
"ya........well we-me Aang and Katara- were her first friends........then Zuko came" Sokka said paying no attention to Toph Toph found Katara and Aang in her back yard talking "hello lovebirds!" she said (you are also Katara) 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(But I- fine...) Ty Lee smiled, sweetly at him. Katara and Aang blushed and looked at her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos