Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"ok...tonight we'll stay inside. in the morrning dakota is going to come over he can help us." she said, hoping she would not ask questions, butknowing that she would

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"yeah i've been meaning to ask you about him when did you meet him?why does he follow you?to me he doesnt seem....normal well no like normal boys thats for sure i need answers about him and right now cassie."

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"uh- i- mat him.....this morning." she felt nervous. "he follows me because- uh- he...is my friend."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"cassie im not buying it tell me the truth."amber said wanting answers at that moment

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
'but its true!he is my friend and i did meet him thismorning!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"is that all you know about him? if not i want you to tell me and now."amber tried not to yell

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"hes nice- and -and caring....."she bit her lip.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"oh really well i believe that. why are you keep studering?is something wrong? or are you just worried?"amber asked.im going to get answers and now amber thought

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"i just dont know how to explain him..." she smiled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"then tell me all you know about and dont lie i can tell when you lie"amber said smiling

Love Never Fails-

play online games

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

;)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Rate the singer above you

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z