Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i laughed "okay so tell us what happened all this week.." i said ######## sitting on the floor bringing Cat down with me

Impa: i stared at the beauitful painting..but it looked so dark..well all my paintings were i only painted when i was in a dark mood i sighed looking at the ground

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i smiled "i love you too Cassie..more then you will ever believe you and Crash mean so much to me..so do the others you guys are all i have"

Amber: i screamed and laughed "No!! No!! not the tickling!!!..stop please!!!" i screamed laughing

(Of Course!)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: I smil an cuddle next to him.

Auden: "Alot of confusion..." I say and look down.

~~~~~

Cassie: "Well, we all love you. You are our family." I say and smile, hugging him again then pulling away.

Dakota: "If you give me some meat." I tease, still tickling her.

Crash:

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awwwwww too cute!!!!!)

Maru: i grined at Auden "we have time..dont we Cat?" i smiled looking down at Cat i put my arm around her shoulders

Impa: i fall to my knees and covered my face with my hands my body shook as i sobed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i smiled at Cassie i kissed her forehead "...i love you....you guys mean so much to me......well i could do without KiKi being so mean..."

Amber: i tried curling into a ball "Never!!!!" i laughed i couldnt excape his tickling claws "HELP!!!!...P-PLEASE!!!!" i called out

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD I know right?! xP)

Auden:  "hear that?" I ask them, hearing faint crying.

Cat: I listen.

~~~

Cassie:
I laugh a bit. "Me too."

Dakota: I grin. "No one's goona save you..."

Crash: I walk over, hearing screaming, my eye catches a dead dear. When they werent looking, I ran away with it.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(You Monster!!! he took the deer!)

Maru: i heard it too i licked my lips and stood "i'll be right back" i said knowing exactally where Impa was i walked up the hidden stairs to the attic and looked at Impa i walked over and craddled her "ssshhhhh..it's alright..sshhh" i rocked her while she cried

Impa: i covered my face and sobbed still i hid my face in Maru's chest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i smiled kissing her again i held her hand smiling "i love you..i cant say it enough"

Amber: i laughed "S-stop that please!! it tickles!!!!"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD)

Cat:
I sigh and look at Auden.

Auden:
"What..?"

Cat:
I shake my head and look away.

~~~

Cassie:
I smile and kiss him softly back, blushing.

Dakota:
"No!!! Wait-"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: after about 20 more minutes of Impa crying she fell asleep i sighed and picked her up bringing her back to Auden "here..sorry it took so long" i said putting her in his lap

Impa: i curled in a ball my cheeks were flushed and my eyes were puffy from crying

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i chuckled "do i always make you blush like that love?" i asked picking her up

Amber: i looked up at Dakota alittle confused i looked around "where did the meat go?" i asked trying to squrim out from under him

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I hug her in my arms, holding her close to me. "What happened?"

Cat: I look at Maru.

~~~

Cassie: I nod. "All the time...."

Dakota: "Thats what I wanted to know..." I say, getting off her.

Crash: I hid and started tearing the meat from it.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i shrugged not knowing what to say "well she did what she normally does when she cant handle things she hides in the attic and paints afterwards...she breaks down she'd be up there for days after our mother died"

Impa: i moaned cuddling into Auden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i laughed "come love...we need sunlight" i smiled walking out of the tent

Amber: i jumped up and sniffed around following the sent of raw meat untill i found Crash "meat theif!"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump????)

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos