Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i hopped inside the fridge and pulled out a bucket of homemade icecream it was too big to be put in the freezer

Maru: i opened my eyes an looked around i was tied to a large pole and was gagged

~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i looked up at Dakota when he said my name "yes?" she whispered

Patch: i laughed and quickly skinned the bear i smiled at Crash

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: "Whoa..." I laughed.

Cat: I text Maru. Maru...?

~~~~

Dakota: "You alright..?"

Crash: I grinned and licked th echocolate from my teeth.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i smiled and opened the lid with my paw...after about 5 minutes a good portion of the icecream was gone and i was shivering violently all my hair was on end

Maru: i felt around for my phone but couldnt find it i looked around "finally your awake" a voice said "i thought he would never wake up" said another "you kidding me he deserves to die" said a third

~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i nodded slowly i felt my side then looked at my paw "ooh..look Dakota..blood" i smiled up at him weakly

Patch: i laughed at Crash "you look kinda creepy with brown teeth" i smiled

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I laugh an pulll ger into my arms. "Relax and i'll warm you up, Kitty." I whisper.

Cat: After about ten minutes i text him again.

~~~~~~

Dakota: I look at her. "Amber... I'm going to do somehting odd...." I tell her.

Crash: I stick my tounge out at him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i nodd but kept shivering i cuddle into Auden to try and keep warm

Maru: my eyes went wide i started fighting the chains i heard laughter then pain spread across my face i moaned "stop moving and we wont #### ### slowly!" a voice barked i heard the little ring tone to my phone "thats the second message!" i girl voice exclaimed "hhmmm..i'll take care for it" she said the girl texted back stop texting me im fine now leave me alone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i looked up at Dakota and nodded happyly "okay...like what?"

Patch: i smiled and mimicked him sticking my tounge back out at him

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I slip her into my shirt, holding her to warm her.

Cat: Maru... Wha'ts wrong?

~~~

Dakota: I sigh and look at her wonud. I slowly lick her wound clean.

Crash: I rol my eyes.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa:i kept shivering but not as much this was really helping i purr softly

Maru: i growl fighting the thick chains again the gag came out i coughed "What do you want!" i growl looking into darkness i heard laughing then a small light came on and i saw two makes and a female the one holding the phone she growled "she wont stop texting back!!!" she crushed the phone in her hand the two males walked up the first one said "im Josh..this is Jason" he said pointing to the other guy "and this is Fran.." Josh said pointing to the girl with the crushed phone in her hand "What do you want?" i repeated..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i lay on my side i closed my eyes i was still cuddled in close to Dakota i relaxed "okay...i think im done with flying for today" i whispered

Patch: i roll my eyes back but i then looked around and smirked "wanna try something?" i asked looking to make sure Cassie wasnt in sight

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar

"evem01" wrote:

Impa:i kept shivering but not as much this was really helping i purr softly

Maru: i growl fighting the thick chains again the gag came out i coughed "What do you want!" i growl looking into darkness i heard laughing then a small light came on and i saw two makes and a female the one holding the phone she growled "she wont stop texting back!!!" she crushed the phone in her hand the two males walked up the first one said "im Josh..this is Jason" he said pointing to the other guy "and this is Fran.." Josh said pointing to the girl with the crushed phone in her hand "What do you want?" i repeated..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i lay on my side i closed my eyes i was still cuddled in close to Dakota i relaxed "okay...i think im done with flying for today" i whispered

Patch: i roll my eyes back but i then looked around and smirked "wanna try something?" i asked looking to make sure Cassie wasnt in sight

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I chuckled and kissed the top of her furry head, cuddling her.

Cat:
When he doesn't answer i get worried and walk over to Auden. "Guys...Have you seen Maru?"

~~~~~~

Dakota: I nad after cleaning her wound and cuddle her into me, letting her relax.

Crash: "Like what?" I asked, lookign up with a grin.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i looked up at Auden i accidently turned human i screamed filling up Auden's shirt my feet sticking out the bottom "Auden dont look!....Cat Maru left i think he went into the woods"

Maru: i glared the people

Josh: i smiled and walked around Maru in a small circle "we've been watching you for a while...you see theres a war that has been declared...we need you and if you dont execpt...well..you'll find out later"

Fran: i scowled "oh come on thats it Josh? really?"

Josh: i glared at Fran "be quiet or you'll be missing an arm" i growled

Maru: "I'll never join you!" i spat

all three of them smiled at Maru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: "Dakota?..did you really mean it when you said i was pretty?"

Patch: i smiled and whispered in Crash's ear "play a little joke on Cassie" i whispered

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Sleeping With Sirens

Whats your pet doing right now?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

My Dream Of Being A Comeidian One Day

Rawrrrr

Rawrrrr

latest videos