Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amber: i smiled "thank you Dakota" i cuddle under the covers and yawn "wow....im getting sleepy" i whispered

Patch: i glared at Dakota i leaned against the wall with my arms crossed tightly over my chest

the doctor came in and smiled at Amber "oh so you go your bath" he walked over to her and examined her wounds "these wounds are....severe..but one of the wizards came...he comes once a month" he explained "and im sure he could help..heal the wounds..quickly so the dont scar her" he said "your highness..would you like me to..get him?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Dakota:
"Sure. See what he can do." I say, noding a bit, pretending Patch was not there.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!)

~~~~

Amber: i yawned rubbing my eyes "who?..what wizard?" i asked looking at Dakota

Patch: i growled under my breath i left the room

Kiki: i looked at Patch okay...dont mess with him i thought to myself leaning against the wall

the doctor smiled at Amber "he normaly just gives you some healing tea...but i wonder if he'll have to do alittle more then that" he checked Amber's wounds again then looked at Dakota "i'll get him now" he said leaving

Amber: i held Dakota's hand looking up at him

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(WHAT?!)

~~~~~

Dakota:
"Don't worry Amber." I hold her hand, sitting on the side of the bed. " just want to see if they can help you, an heal your wounds."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(....well i was thinking what would happen if we mixed both rp's together like the characters meet up and become friends and whatever make it one big roleplay? It's just an idea we dont have to do it be honest if u like it or not)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber: i nodded slowly i yawned again "..o-okay.....Dakota would you let them hurt me?" i asked biting my lip

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(YEAH!!!!)

~~~~~~~~

Dakota:
"Of course not..." I smiled.

(They should all help and find maru. both rp characters)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol yeah.Dakota and Auden? yeah...and i bet Kiki can start some drama..smile)

~~~~~

Amber: i looked at him and nodded "okay......i trust you" i whispered

the doctor came back in  with the tall wizard he was six feet atleast and had a long white beird and he was wearing blue jeans and a white puffy shirt he had a lether bag with him "ah..so this is the young prince Otaka (think i spelled it wrong) it is a pleasure to meet you...and who is your little friend?" he asked crouching beside Amber

Amber: i stared at the wizard wide eyed "so...tall" i whispered clutching Dakota's hand

the wizard saw Amber and dakota's hands and smiled "oh..now i see" he said almost to himself he grined at Dakota then it fadded "how old is she?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(YEAH!!! xP)

~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota:
"Nice to meet you." I say, shaking his hand. (Spelled it right. Big Grin btw) "No... It's not really what you think. She just trusts me." I tell them. "She's 18." (Right?)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah i think....and Dakota is 19....oh and when will they meet up?)

~~~~~~

the wizard rolled his eyes "i may be old but i can tell when two young people are in love" he chuckled then looked at Amber checking her wounds "wow.....i've never seen a dragon her age so small...is she short when she's human?"

Amber: i shook my head "no im up to Dakota's shoulder" i said still holding Dakota's hand

the wizard nodded "your highness...i will be able to heal her wounds...but..there are some...side affects..to the tea i'll have to give her" he said looking at Dakota

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Dakota and them go to the city because the forest is being taken over by wizards so they run off and end up at maru's house. Big Grin)

~~~~

Dakota:
"Side affects?! LIke what..?" I asked, feeling very protective over her.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos