Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(couldnt find her name ima just call her sissy.....yeah i like that)

Impa: i laid my head on his chest i purred my tail comming out my ears too i looked up at Auden

~~~~~~~~~

Patch: i growled deeply in my throat i glared at the door then looked back at Amber i sighed "you better stay human on the way back" i said to myself

'sissy': i was walking down the hall with my mother when i saw Dakota "Otaka!! your really here!" she ran to him nudging him the way dragons hugged "i've missed you so much!"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah!)

Auden:
"Awe...You're so cute..." I grin and chuckle, kissing her softly.

~~~~~~~

Dakota:
I smiled and nudged back. "Missed you too, sis."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i make a pouty face "im not cute her ears flattened against her head and her tail poking him on the cheek

~~~~~~~

sissy: i looked up at Dakota then at our mother i loked back at Dakota "is it true that your here with a girl dragon i was told she's very pretty and i wanna see her" (well atleast im prettyBig Grin)

Patch: i sighed he sat down in one of the chairs his head in his hands why did i have to do that?!....we could have yelled at each other back at camp....UGH...i'll have to tell Dakota im sorry...but why!?....for Amber atleast...and Cassie he thought standing he walked out the door and looked at Dakotabe leaned against the wall watching him and his family

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I chuckle. "Yes you are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota:
"yeah... I came with her. but She's not my mate... So don't get the wrong idea. I'm never going to find one." I say and continue down the hallway, past my family.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i shook my head "no im not i will never ever ever ever ever ever be cute you hear me" she glared at Auden the growled playfully

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sissy: i watched Otaka as he passed us i saw a man and walked towards him "who are you?" i asked

Patch: "im Patch...um Dakota's friend"

sissy: i gave him a confused look "who's Dakota"

Patch: "your brother"

sissy: i shook my head "no my brother's name is Otaka not Dakota"

Patch: i shrugged "well thats what we call him he told us to call him that"

sissy: "do you know where that girl dragon is?"

Patch: i nodded "yes...wanna go see her?"

sissy: i smiled brightly "oh yes!"

Patch: i smiled and lead the way to Amber's room i opened the door for the little dragon

sissy: i saw a girl in a bed she must be in human form i thought "she's so beautiful....is she a princes?"

Patch: i laughed "no... she's not a princess..."

sissy: "does she have a mate?" i asked a plan forming in my head

Patch: i shook my head "no...she has no mate your brother wants to be her mate but i wont let him"

sissy: "why?"

Patch: i hesitaded "um...i dont want him to be her mate"

sissy: "but Otaka wants her as a mate..it's his choice reallly"

Patch: i sighed and looked at her sadly "i'll think about letting him"

sissy: i smiled "oh really thats great! he needs to come home with a mate me and momma miss him very much" i walked closer to the bed to get a better view of the girl dragon's face "she's so beautiful.." i mummered

(ur the mom!)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I smirked. "Ten what are you?" I smirked, wrapping my arms around her waist so she wouldn't run.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Oopsy!)

Mother:
I walked into the room, satying quiet. "Is that this.... Amber girl?" I asked, remembering her name.

Dakota:
I go outside to the kingdom, sitting down in the soft grass in the park. I smiled at a mother and child, they eyed a small boy who looked lost and hungry. I got up quickly and flew back to the kingdom, into the kitchen. "Are there any leftovers? Great. Thank you." I take a small loaf of bread and a covered bowl of hot soup. I land infront of the boy. "Here young one." I tell him, setting the bread and soup down. "For you."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i giggled kissing Auden then pushed on his chest "you cant keep me prisoner here forever!"

~~~~~

Patch: i nodded "yes your highness..this is Amber your son came here with her" i explained not really wanting to go into details i was hoping she didnt want to know

sissy: i looked at mother "can she stay in the castle till she wakes up PLEASE!!??" i asked "she can be in my bedroom "i wanna be the first one to see her"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
"Prisoner? Baby you can go." I teased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota:
I went around the town oing good deads and making people feel better. Made me feel better....

Mother:
"If Otaka and his friend are not taking her home tonight then you may have her stay in your room, as long as Otaka and his friend agree."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Impa: i made a pouty face "you gotta let me go before i can go"

~~~~~~~~

sissy: "yay!!" i cheer i stop and look at Patch "can she stay?..please?" i asked giving Patch puppy eyes

Patch: i grinned "i dont mind...now we just have to find Da-..Otaka..do you know where he mind be?" i asked

sissy: i shook my head "yes...i think so....i think he's somewhere in the village" i said

Patch: i nodded "lets go find him then....well as long as you ask your mother"

sissy: i looked at mother "momma can we go look for Otaka? and ask him?"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I chuckled. "I don't wanna." I grin and smirk.

~~~~~~~

Mother:
"It's alright with me. i'll be in the ballroom if you need me. There's a ball this afternoon." I mention. "If you can find someone to go with, Sissy, you may come with him." I smiled.
(Her name is actually Sissy now Big Grin)

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If you choke a smurf what colour will it t...

what your worst nightmare? by jaymir2cool14

Favirote BaseBall Team

latest videos