Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie: "Crash... A little help?" I asked, quietly.

Crash: I grinned a bit.

Cat: I curled up in a ball on the gorund, in tears.

Auden: I grinned and held him close to my chest,

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Sissy: i look at Amber and climb off of Crash's back so he could help Cassie i smile at him "it's okay you go help Cassie im fine" i told him

Maru: i lick my lips and grabbed Cat slinging her over my shoulder "your blood is too good to just leave" i whispered in her ear, grinning.

Patch: i knocked on the door "hello! we need help Please!!" i banged on the door i finally realized nobody was home i looked around then broke a window climbing in unlocking the door i looked at Cassie and Crash trying to hold Amber i hurried and grabbed Amber from them and hurried her inside i put her on the couch then looked at Sissy "go get me some towels"

Sissy: i nodded then ran out the room and found some towels giving them to Patch

Patch: i growled still seeing the sword in Amber's side Dakota better hurry i thought i looked at Cassie "we need to pull the sword out Crash i want you and Sissy to leave the room please while Cassie and I help Amber"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: I was too limp to move, "Please..." I begged one more time before closing my eyes and just letting him carry me away. Why were people so mean?.. Wait-- This hiar... This body frame... This is my Maru....!

Dakota: I was looking around in the castle and opened a door, hearing some noise. She was attacked from all sides, I watched, ###### fell to the ground in a pool of her own blood. Mother was dead. I felt tears fill my eyes and I retreated from te room, sorrow filling me, then anger. I burst back inot the room, tearing up a fewvampires, but getting attacked from the other few.

Crash: I nodded and went with Sissy out of the room, pulling her down into the basement, somewhere safe. I curled up around her in the corner, feeling a bit protective.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i sniffed at her neck again but i kept walking there was something about this girl i felt like i knew her but from where? I growled angry at myself for losing the Prince..or now the so called 'King'
and the Princess I have to find them or else it's my head on the chopping block

Patch: i looked at Cassie i smiled trying to lighten their moods but it felt like a weight was pulling me down further Amber is dying nobody can deny that and just like that my smile was replaced with a frown Amber was innocent she didn't deserve to die that put me in action "Cassie you hold Amber and when i get the sword out you heal the wound i know you can't heal all her injuries so just heal this one" I said

Sissy: i whimpered i didn't know what was going on is Mother okay is Otaka I looked at Crash with worry in my eyes "do you think they'll be alright?" i asked tears starting to come to my eyes

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: I let out a small whimper when he moved, hitting my head on something hard. I rubbing my head softly, barley able to move.  "Maru...?" I sniffled.

Cassie: I nodded and tried my best to heal her wound. Though, I wasn't doing much at all.

Crash: "I don't know..." I whispered, pulling her a bit closer, "But, no matter what happens, I'm here..." I tell her.

Dakota: I hissed and killed off the rest, pounding out of the ccastle and trying to fly again, but the tear in my wing prevented me to do so. Just as i was pushed down to earth by some vampires.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: i growled hearing my prisoners voice "how do you know my name?" I put her down and glared at her my arms crossed his eyes were completely black "well?" i tapped my foot

Patch: i pulled with all my strength on the sword half of it came out the other half broke and was still deep in Amber's side

Amber: i screamed in agony tears streaming down my face i sobbed and screamed i have never felt anything like this before

Sissy: i jumped hearing Amber's scream i sobbed "they're hurting her!" i pulled Crash close

Patch: "Cassie keep going! i know you can do it!" i watched but Amber was not really healing Dakota you better hurry Please hurry!!!!!

Impa: it starts raining and everything under Auden's shirt is showing now Sam starts crying again then suddenly a light from a flashlight shines on them "whats all this then" asked a voice a women "well come on then that baby looks new you don't want him sick do ya?" the lady hurries them to her house

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: "I love you..." I sniffled, "And you used to love me..." I whispered, wiping my eyes.

Cassie: "I'm trying..." I whispered, but nothing much was happening. A type of glow comes from the gash and I could feel her starting to heal a bit.

Crash: ####.... ### alright..." I whispered, holding her close, "They're doing the best they can...." I whispered, wiping her face.

Auden: I nodded a bit and got inside, "Thank you..." I whispered, holding the baby close.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: I growled ##### ## woman, now I repeat how do you know my name?!" I hissed walking toward her slowly. She was getting on my nerves and was seriously about to get hurt if she didn't stop.

Patch: I walked around keeping my eyes on Amber and Cassie the whole time. Dakota HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP!!! She's dying Darn it!! I thought over and over again.

Sissy: I whimpered and looked up at Crash my lip trembling "But does it have to hurt her so much?" I whispered

Impa: I held my stomich the lady was holding me up "don't worry i'll help you" she said hurring us inside the lady sent me down and gently took Sam "I need to clean him watch your wife I don't think she's okay"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: "Becasue I love you! You were my boyfriend!" I yelled at him, clutching my fists a bit in anger. "Why con't you remember me?!"

Dakota: I hit the ground with a hard thrud and a loud painful roar. After a few minutes of catching my breath, I stoo and stedied myself, stumbling to the house.

Crash: I shrug a bit and hold her close to me, "I don't know..." I whispered back.

Auden: Wife? Not yet... I thought to myself, nodding a bit an pulling Impa into my arms.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Maru: I looked at her like she was crazy. He glared at her "I dont like lies and i would have remembered you" I said looking at her with my black eyes they've never been black only blue. I shook my head "It doesnt matter anyways, your wasting my time" I threw her over my shoulder and started walking again.

Patch: I looked at Dakota but didnt see the Queen "im sorry" I told him "but right now Amber is almost gone please tell me you have any ideas" that was when i noticed a good side of the tip of the swoard was missing i went pale looking around then saw Amber "CASSIE STOP!!" i grabbed her

Amber: i could bearly keep my eyes open but i saw Dakota's shadow "Dakota?" i whispered

Patch: i looked at Dakota "use you claw you cut her back open" i demanded

Sissy: i whimpered "are they done yet?" i looked up at the stairs leading above ground i stood "i gotta go see" i started running up the stairs

Impa: i reached up and touched Auden's face "is...is Sam okay" i whispered i whimpered blood comming from down there staining Auden's shirt

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FEARS!!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos