Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
she jumped but the guy didnt move.  "when you're around me you wnt get hurt. only threatened." "how? why?" "i am magic. i am a dragon. they are out to kill you. so i am here to protect you." "who is 'they'?" "murderers. there is son=mething that you dont know about yourself." "what?" "you are immortal too." "then what am i?" "you are an angel." "how come i dont know this?" "because you havent found out for some unknown reson." "oh..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(question is everybody a creature like that?) jason brought amber but before she went towards the door amber kissed him on the cheek saying "thank you."and went through the doors

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(not everyone has to be smile) cassie smiled at the guy. "so.... i never got your name." "its dakota." "i like that name." "thanks...i like your name too." "but you dont know my name." "thats what you think cassie..." cassie laughed and so did dakota.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
( can you make my one i have nothing......plz) jason walked home thinking of nothing but amber he loved her so much and he was going to stop by tomorow and suprise her

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(what do you mean?) Cassie smiled. "so you are here to protect me...and you love me? how did that happen?" "the first time i met you i fell in love with you and when a dragon falls in love... that love is forever." "so no matter what happens, you'll still love me?" "thats right." "wow........interesting." "yea."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(i mean what kind of character like that would you describe me as?) amber couldnt stop thinking about jason and cassie amber was more worried of cassie so she grsbed her phone and diled cassies number waiting for her to answer..........

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(you could be a fairy. smile) Cassie heard her  phone ring. "hello?" she asked. dakota just sat there watching.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"hello cassie um i just wanted to call i was wondering if your ok..... did you do anything are you still at you house?amber asked trying not to sound worried.

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"oh, hey amber. im fine. im in the forrest. i just met this g-" dakota shook his head and whispered, "you cant tell your friend about me." "why??" she whispered back. "ill tell you later." "okay...." "yea amber, im fine..." cassie said into the phone.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"A WHAT??? cassie a what? where are you in the forest what happened?im coming to get you where are you??!!"

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos