Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Private roleplay for evem01 and 4shishi :p

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"dont worry im fine! i know where i am......and i met a- a squirrel." she sighed. dakota sighed too.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
a blow dart shot amber in the neck amber reached for the phone and said "cassie i....i think i've been shot then amber hit the floor and the phone clamped shut.

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"amber? amber!?" she called into the phone. "dakota! amber just got shot! can you help her?" "no...but you can." "me?!" "yes you." "how?" "being an angel, you have the power to heal." "cool!" "lets go save your friend." "okay." dakota turned onto a dragon and said, "get on my back..." "okay." and he flew around, looking for amber.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber hit the floor hard then she was dragged out of her house and carried away by then amber was already asleep by what they put on the needle

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
dakota stopped infront of the hospital and cassie got off his back. he ducked behind a tree and turned to human, he got dressed.  "c'mon. she's in there." he pointed to the hospital. they walked inside and asked the lady at the front deskl where to find amber. they went into roon 17b.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
amber woke to find herself in a hospital bed "where the h3ck im i?"she said to herself amber looked around and realized she was in a hospital amber tried to get up but had a strap across her chest "hello?"amber asked even though she knew no one would answershe tryied to get up but couldnt amber yelled and struggled but couldnt get out

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"hi amber..." casiie said, walking into her room, dakota following behind. "how are you doing?" she asked. dakota sat in a chair on the opposite side of the room. cassie sat on the end of her bed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"cassie i didnt do anything i swear all i remember is talking to you and then some blow dart get me in the neck then tahats all then i woke up here i promise!!!!!"amber was yelling she couldnt help it cassir better believe her

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"its okay, its okay." she said, trying to calm her down. "i believe you..." she smiled. so far amber had not noticed dakota.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"cassie un-strap me please get me out of here?im begging you....wait ...do you know what happened?please tell me you do."amber stared staight into cassies eyes.amber then started to struggle again.

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos