Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
"And you will always be alone." Sumer repeated. "I'm fine. Do you know where the nearest cave is?" Her eyes turned gray. Her white dress swished around in the wind. Sumer's hair shimmered.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
ImmaBeastChick
ImmaBeastChick
StarStarStarStar
Stephon 18 a white wolf

People are always gonna find someting wrong with you:
If your skinny youll be called anerexic
If your chubby your FAT FAT FAT
If your tall your a skyscraper
If your short your a dwarf
If you dont have the newest style your out
If you have cool style your a spoiled brat
You cant please people so why try??

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
 Sky ignored her and went on to petting her dragon. Reaching into her backpack, she pulled out a shiny white crystal that was pointy at the end. It glowed  brightly. Sky reached towards her dragon and with her crystal carved into it's skin "Glacier". Every dragonrider carves their dragon's names into it's skin. It causes no harm. "There you go," Sky said to Glacier. She whispered something in it's ear and looked around at everyone.

Life is just a four letter word. Shesh..

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
StarStarStarStar
Name : Tegan Age:19 gender:boy looks: dust powers: is a shapeshifter, high level. he can turn into a blue tiger. ****************************************************** Tegan heard a lot of comotion going on, and came across a lot of people. He saw a guy and two girls, and a dragon. He saw a girl standing next to the dragon, with blue eyes and dark, blue hair. "Hello," Tegan said, staring at her.

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
Sky looked up so see yet ANOTHER guy there, tipping his hat at her. "Uh, hello."

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
StarStarStarStar
"You're very beauttiful," he said. Tegan had always been the ladies man. This girl who owned the dragon made him smile.

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
"Um..Do I know you?" Sky was annoyed, but a pale pink color flushed her cheeks. The sun peeked through the leafs and hit her hair and eyes, and made them stunning. And her white feathered shirt seemed to shine and make her dark features dazzle. And Glarcier next to her gleamed deep blue and his scales shone brightly. Sky and Glacier were beautiful.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer walked along the path again. "Maybe.... maybe someday I can learn to love. Someone can teach me. Someone who won't hurt me." Sumer found a cave and sat on the roof of it. "In a dark you were born. In a dark place that's where you belong. Sumer Jinn, stand strong, don't fall, for no one loves you. No one cares at all.", Sumer sang. It was the last lullaby her mother had sung to her before she had left her. She transformed into a white tiger again as her eyes turned crystal blue. She growled at the thought of her mother and being alone.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star
StarStarStar
 Sky noticed Sumer leave, with a sad look. Leaving the weird dude, she followed Sumer and hide behind a rock so she wouldn't notice her.

Whimsy Woods (open RP)

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Sumer padded into the cave. Her eyes turned a deep purple. She curled up, transformed back, and sobbed. Her heart hurt so bad.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I want new friends

Debating Tips

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

I want new friends

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos