Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Maidens of Egypt ( Open rp)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
In Egypt rules the mighty Pharoah Jumoke and his younger brother Ramses. They are  very much adored and loved by everyone in the community including his servants or aka maidens. His maidens are the only women who work in the palace but they are not ordinary girls. Both of them have recruited them for many reasons. First, all of the maidens each  have a special talent. and one of them will soon be their brides but who will it be? who will be the lucky one? the only problem is their can only be one pharoah and one bride so a forbidden love may take place as other young men rise trying to take the throne. the prophecy says: Whomever has the maidens hand in marriage will be sent by the gods to be the greatest pharoah of all times. Who will be the lucky maiden and pharoah? The special talents are: singer dancer warrior cook artist scribe (writer) scholar (smart) healer sculpturer (includes pottery making) blacksmith musician builder/ construction (builds palaces, synagogues, and pyramids) if you can think of another one ask me for approval Rules 1. Remeber we are in Egypt 2. no cussing 3. follow all KW rules 4. have fun! 5. Follow the rulessmile Characters Jumoke- taken (veggie kid) Ramses - (taken) Aquarius101  Form Name: (make sure the name isn't like ashley, or maria because those arent even ancient. we are in egypt) nickname: (opt.) age: gender: occupation: (maiden, man, civilian ) talent: personality: (don't just put 'meet me') looks: Just join don't have to ask.

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ramses age:21 gender: M occupation: man, wants to be pharoah talent: scholar personality: he is very determined on what he wants. He isn't a quitter and will strive to do his best and protect whats his. he is brave and courageous and is a gentleman. looks: Damon other: he has his eyes set on a maiden. his bro is jumoke his sister is Zahra. Name: Zahra nickname: Zari age: 19 gender: F occupation: maiden talent:warrior personality: she is hard working and determined just like her older brother Ramses. She is always practicing her fighting in the fields and and loves her brothers but otherwise doesn't believe in love (its just very deep inside). She is hard to break and is tough. She is also fun. looks: egypt 5 other: brother jumoke and Ramses name: Ebonique nickname: Eboni age: 21 gender: F occupation: maiden talent: dancer. personal dancer for pharoah and lead dancer. personality: strong in personality, and stubborn and wont give up. she is very clever and sneaky and always seems to have men chasing after her because of her unique looks and dark skin. she is different. flirt looks: egypt 3 other: she grew up with the paharoah's family (ramses, jumoke, and Zahra)

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Egyptian names (go on google and type in egyptian names and walah you've got a whole bunch to choose from) girls : Layla Selma Thema Shani Isis Kamilah Akila Dalila Cleopatra Eboni boys: Zaid Moses Tarik Odion Hondo Darius Fadil

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could I make my own girl?)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
{May I join? If so...} Form Name: Isis nickname: Isis age: 19 gender: female occupation:maiden talent: healer personality: very quiet and thoughtful. But when she needs to be she takes charge, and is a strong leader. looks: Long black hair that reaches mid-back, with almond shaped sky blue eyes. She is very short, but fit in shape. She has tan skin and high cheek bones. Very attractive for her time.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
accepted. and gir those names are their just in case you're having trouble finding an appropriate name

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
isis can be 19 like mine

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a name in mind that I want to use.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
i have to go but tell ppl to join ill be on tomorrow maybe. you girls are my co-bosses. youre in charge

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
so could I use the name I wanted to use?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Pc Game: EVE Online

We the Kidz

The Box

The Box

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

latest videos