Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
NoodleSurvivor Lock
NoodleSurvivor
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 167
"Sounds like a plan. I'll head inside the pub to gather information." Raiso replied, walking towards the alehouse's doors. Once inside, he ordered a mug of ale, and casually sipped at it, tuning into the various conversations around him.

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1889
Max waited ten minutes before heading inside after Raiso. Instead of ordering a drink he silently walked over to a corner and just listened to all the conversations around him. Max then almost let out a chuckle when he heard a story from a farm hand talking about rampant cattle.

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1628

"Maxnaxmax" wrote:

Max waited ten minutes before heading inside after Raiso. Instead of ordering a drink he silently walked over to a corner and just listened to all the conversations around him. Max then almost let out a chuckle when he heard a story from a farm hand talking about rampant cattle.
Ashleen got up and walked around to the bar, seeing Raiso and Max's shadows. "Boys." she muttered. "Or men, I should say." she addded before walking away.

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3283
The Rat's Head, though full of sailors and other tough workers, was a respectable establishment, and no information regarding assassins came forth.

Praise the Sun


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1322
Tyrann decided that, since the other students had covered this area, perhaps he should try the docks. Nodding to himself, he went on his way and, upon arrival, was quick to ask the first random people he saw for the whereabouts of ninja-assassins and assassin-ninjas.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
NoodleSurvivor Lock
NoodleSurvivor
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 167
As Raiso left the building, he cursed under his breath, now heading in the direction of the local Inn. If the assassins had only just arrived, then chances were they had sought out temporary lodgings for the duration of their stay. 

The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1628

"NoodleSurvivor" wrote:

As Raiso left the building, he cursed under his breath, now heading in the direction of the local Inn. If the assassins had only just arrived, then chances were they had sought out temporary lodgings for the duration of their stay.
Ashleen climbed the local Inn building, and jumped on the roof. Being a professional, she jumped in front of Raiso and screamed. She laughed and laughed.

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 601
Madelyn watched as the girl ran off, it wasn't surprising, she was sure the assassin attack had been hard on her, Ashleen probably just wanted to get around to finding the assassins. Yes, that'd be what she would want to do in her position, and it was a fairly big town, so she probably didn't have enough patience to sit here and exchange words with a maid. She looked around the market square again, nothing unusual so far. The students would be following their own leads, she only hoped they'd had more success than her. She settled back down again, no point in wondering what others were doing, this was her part of the job, one entrusted to her by a higher authority, and it was her duty to see it through until the end, no-matter how dull it was.

Rawr Am Lion ^^


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1628

"KandyHearts" wrote:

Madelyn watched as the girl ran off, it wasn't surprising, she was sure the assassin attack had been hard on her, Ashleen probably just wanted to get around to finding the assassins. Yes, that'd be what she would want to do in her position, and it was a fairly big town, so she probably didn't have enough patience to sit here and exchange words with a maid. She looked around the market square again, nothing unusual so far. The students would be following their own leads, she only hoped they'd had more success than her. She settled back down again, no point in wondering what others were doing, this was her part of the job, one entrusted to her by a higher authority, and it was her duty to see it through until the end, no-matter how dull it was.
Ashleen returned to the graveyard with a flower. She placed it on her fathers grave, and walked back to the market. She sat down next to Madelyn. "Was there anyone you really loved in life, and they died?" she asked.

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?


The Knights Academy (Always accepting players)

Posted By:
NoodleSurvivor Lock
NoodleSurvivor
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 167
Raiso barely flinched when she screamed, merely looking with confusion as she ran off, laughing. 'Maybe the stress has gotten too much for her to bear,' He thought to himself as he opened the door. 'Hope she hasn't gone insane; we can't have any of us in that state.'

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

what makes a unicorn

Last one to say pineapple wins!!!!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Horses!!!!!!!!!!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Do you think this is cute?