Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len froze and looked where the scream came from and gasped "KLAUS!" he yelled, running hard toward him, finding a dog snarling at him. Len yelled loudly, his eyes shut tightly as he tightened his teeth. he opened his eyes, as they turned blood red and long fangs grew. He ran for Klaus and tackled the dog hard, biting down on its shoulder. Hearing it yelp, it threw Len off, slamming him into the tree. The blood flew off of Len, his eyes dark and cold as he yelled "KLAUS! RUN!" charging for the dog again, clashing hard to it, making them fly back, yelping and whimpering

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus couldn't run though, he could barely breathe. He lay there in agony, the burning pain from the bite seeping through his blood. "It bit me.. It's a werewolf.. I'm over." he whispered softly, trembling. His body was limp, the closest thing to death there was without actually being alive.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len and the dog fought hard for a while, till it ran deep in the forest, whimpering. Len was bloody and tore into. He could barely stand as his arms and legs gave out. He moaned, taking the rest of what he had and stood up to Klaus and picked him up princess style, not saying a word. He limped to his house and collasped to the ground as the maid took them both in, hearing Lens head slam against the door when he fell and helped the wounds and bites

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus stayed silent, not waking up for a long time. {Wb. TT.TT}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((XD)) a few days later, Len started waking up. His head was full and dizzy, he tried to sit up but the pain in his arms stopped him, sending him back to his pillow

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus woke also, focusing on the bite that dug into his shoulder. "It's too deep to deny it.." he whispered, worry in his eyes. "I'm going to have  to lie to Len.. I can't have him find out.. It turned me." Klaus said softly.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len moaned, the pain in his arms increasing ddramaticly, his eyes being shut tightly. He bit his lower lip, hoping to numb the pain out a bit. "HELLO!?" he yelled, his stomach growling loudly, needing food

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus heard the shout and flinched, standing, and feeling the dizziness consume him. He managed to stay on his feet, and slowly walk to where he heard shouting. "Len?" he called, feeling sick after a while, the world spinning around him.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len gasped softly seeing Klaus. He tried to sit up, wanting to help him but couldnt. 'Dang it!" he thought and looked back to Klaus, his own face turning red "are you okay!?" he needed to know, he didnt want him feeing any more pain

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Klaus leaned on the doorframe for support. "I don't know.." he whispered, losing his balance and sliding to the floor, still gripping the frame. "I'm so tired..." the Greek said, closing his eyes as you would if trying to hold back tears.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga?

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 6

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos