Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you.." Alexi said, relief in his eyes that was practically unmeasurable.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ya ya keep your shirt on..." Len muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes. He felt a pull on his stomach, noticing he hadn't eaten in a while....He glared back at Alexi, letting go of his arm and rubbed the back of his neck "Food?" he asked softly, eyeing him.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"If there's a supermarket or a restaurant here I'll get us something." Alexi said, smiling a little. "And I can feel you glaring, what's with the mood change?" Alexi said, voice suddenly a little hostile. Len was getting on his nerves. "Blind or not. If you provoke me, I will end you, you know I can."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len flinched back, rolling his eyes and looked away. "Well aren't you good~" he snapped, starting to walk a bit faster. He was 'blind' or at least physically saying. Could Len ditch him here? He would only find a way to find him and mess everything else up in his life. He let the thoughts roll in his mind, balancing the good with the bad.

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi sighed, sagging his shoulders. "I don't want to fight anymore. I gave you the chance, and it still stands. Either end me, or learn to deal with me Len.." Alexi murmured. "I've never dealt with anyone but Moon for most of my life... I'm still new with the idea of friends.. I'm trying.."

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Or, and it's just a thought" Len said, waving Alexi off "You could leave me, and go find a new 'friend'." He couldn't stand his complaining anymore

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi fell silent for a long time. "You know.. I'm trying my hardest to make things work. But it can't be one sided, you have to cooperate. What do you know about me? Compared to my life, you've been a pampered, spoiled brat. I was taken away from my home when I was five years old. I spent ten years sleeping in a cold dark room for twelve hours a day, serving Moon and getting beaten whenever I did something wrong! When I was old enough, I was forced to have five children, all of which I watched die right after they were born! In he end Moon got so angry I was shot, losing any ability to have children at all! Can you even begin to imagine my pain? I stuck to Moon because I was afraid if I ran away he would always be watching me, because he had always been watching me, all the time! I never knew love, I never knew a family and God knows I've never had any other conversation than with you, Moon and Klaus." Alexi said, tears in his eyes. "I can't see... I killed Moon.. I have no one.. I don't know anyone else.. Len, I can't stand to be alone."

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len listened to Alexi talk, his hands going into balls the further he went on. After he was finished, Len turned to face him, put his hands on both of his shoulders and stared into his face, his own looking hurt and confused. "Listen here, I know you didn't have a good life, I get that. I didn't either. Life isn't fair, i get that too. I'm deeply sorry you were beat everyday by Moon, but putting more weight on my back, wanting to make friends is not the way to get any. He isn't dead, i'm not that stupid, Alexi. Klaus throught he got him, he was wrong. You said you got him, my life says he'll come back for us." He stopped for a moment, hoping Alexi was listening. He continued. "You don't know what I had to go through in life. You don't, Klaus doesn't, Toris doesn't nor Moon. So tell me hundred times you are trying your hardest, i'm sorry I can't nor will I trust every sob story that comes to my door. I've been ripped apart before, numerous of times..I don't want to go through it again. I'm a child, Alexi, I have the heart of a child! Why can't you get that? Klaus did..that's why i'm looking for him! He got me, he understands me more than everyone in the world! My hate for you isn't hundred percent personal, i'm just trying to ####### out how I won't get hurt again..." Len stopped talking, hanging his head. Tears started running down his face, "I'm sorry you are alone, I am too" and he turned away from him. He lifted his head up not looking back as he kept walking "Listen to my footprints if your eyes still hurt and let's go"

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi exhaled heavily, turning away. "I hope you find him.. I truly do. I hope you can put you hopes and dreams onto Klaus, because he's strong enough to carry them. He understood me too.. until I walked out. I always walk out because I'm scared it's going to end badly. I'm scared that tragedy will follow in my footsteps, and it's not a sob story either, it's the truth. I almost got Klaus killed, I'll get you killed if I stay any longer. I want to you be happy. I really, really, really do. Honestly, I really don't believe Moon died either. If that's the case, I'll be keeping a close eye on you, you can trust that." He said, taking a few steps forward, stopping to add; "Expect to see me again, Len. I've spent all my life fighting, trust me, I'll always go down fighting." the dark haired boy added before starting off with as much ease as if he could see, in all honesty, he was listening to make sure he wouldn't run into something or fall off a random cliff.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len walked through the town, no good food places it seemed like. He sighed softly, brushing his hair back, annoyed. "Now what...there's no good food places! I can't last much longer!" he coughed softly into his sleeve.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Is the WiiU a rip-off??

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Best friends?

Best friends?

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

latest videos