Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Drowning in.. red [Private]

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
But Alexi wasn't even in town anymore, at this point he had hitched a ride with someone, and was on his way to get Toris. Something told him Len would break his heart just as quick as looking at him.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((...wait....brain fart XD What do you mean, Len will break his heart just as quickly as looking at him?))

Len sighed, swinging his hand behind him to softly hit Alexi, trying to get his attention "Are we just heading out or going to eat?" He stopped moving and turned around quickly. He was gone....Len growled softly, brushing his hair out of his eyes, than moving his hand to the back of his neck. "Thanks, Alexi...perfect..." he muttered, not believing what was happening. First, he said he wouldn't leave his side and would help him find Klaus, than he talks about how he wanted friends. Now, at the worse time possible, leaves Len at a random town, totally broke, lost and doesn't know what to do...."Great...." he groaned.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{This is getting really annoying actually. Will you seriously take Len out of this 5 year old state? It's agitating when he keeps pushing Alexi away. He wants friends who don't bully him like Len does, he was saying he'd never leave Len as long as Len never left him, he didn't want the same thing to happen to Toris.}

Alexi arrived at the mansion, somehow able to coax Toris to leave with him. "Why are we leaving anyway?" Toris asked, clinging to his old friend. He was seriously confused. Where is Len? Toris thought, biting his bottom lip. "Len. That's why. He can no longer be trusted. I'm sorry.. I know how much you wanted to help him.." Alexi murmured.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((Could we do a new RP? This one isn't really going anywhere to my point of view. If you really want to keep doing this one, i'll change Len's personality and change a few things about him))

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{I want to do this.. but whatever floats your boat.}

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
( No no, imma keep doin it if you wanna X3 )

After a few moments, Len's heart began to sink deep into his soul. Alexi was trying hard to be nice and was nice enough to bring him this far to try to find Klaus.  He thought longer, leaning against a wall, his arms crossed. If Len really did want to make a true choice...friends may be the right way to go now, sense with what was happening and the war boiling over. He sighed softly, brushing his hair back, rubbing the back of his neck. He started back to the mansion, going on his horse and got back in pretty good time. He saw that his front door was still opened, they must still be there....

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi tensed at hearing the sound of the horse outside. #######.. what does he want.." he hissed, growing angry.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len got off his horse and tied him up to the fense, his hands wet with sweat. He let out a loud sigh, brushing his hair back before walking back inside, spotting Alexi with Toris. He just watched him for a moment before cracking a half smile. "H-hey..." he muttered, walking in so his whole body was in

Love

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Toris looked overjoyed to see Len, however, Alexi didn't even see Len, but was about to throw his shoe at the other, but held back the urge, stepping in front of Toris.. just in case. "We were just leaving." Alexi said coldly.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len gave a half smile to Toris, scratching the back of his head roughly. He looked at Alexi, trying not to let him leave. He waved him off slightly,  looking to the ground now "Wait...A-Alexi, just hear me out" he pleaded. His eyes were soft as he walked further into the house, not going too close to him "I...I know i've been childish and i know i've been bratty and selfish and just rude. I-i'm sorry..."

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

wats ur fav extreme sport

What browser do you use?

HELP!!!!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

latest videos