Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

*Catch Me If You Can* (Fantasy wolf Rp) (ACCEPTING NEED MORE MALES)

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
Plot: 3 years ago there was these 4 witches who took over the whole forest. turning frogs into Sea-monsters DragonFlys into Dragons. And then this one witch found a den full of baby wolves and a mother and father. she turn them into great fighters but with powers. so now All the wolves will unite and find a mate so they can have puppies and go and kill those evil witches. You finish it smile POWERS! Fire water air shape shifting plants and the most rarest that only 4 wolves have is all of the above.. to get that power you have to be the 3 first ones to join i am the 4th wolf that has the power smile. so just copy and past this and we will start RPing Username: Wolves name: Wolves gender: Wolves power: Wolves age: Wolves mate: Wolves pup: Wolves crush: Wolves history: Wolves looks picture/explain: Other: THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU JOIN Big Grin

This is for my RP Catch Me If You Can :)

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
Username: Ladybug132 Wolves name: Midnight Wolves gender: Female Wolves power: The rarest (1st) Wolves age:  18 (In human years) Wolves mate: Wanted Wolves pup:  Wanted Wolves crush:  Wanted Wolves history:  Doesn't like to talk about it Wolves looks picture/explain: This is for my RP Catch Me If You Can :) Other: .......

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Username: SerenadeKiwi Wolves name:Acidiic Wolves gender: Female Wolves power: Rarest (2nd) Wolves age: 11 (Human Years) Wolves mate: Wished Wolves pup: Wished Wolves crush: Wished Wolves history: Doesn't speak of it, hates looking at the past Wolves looks picture/explain: Black with white muzzle, underbelly, and under tail with gray spots on the tail. Other: She spaces out alot and can get slightly creepy

Foreverlost113 is my bestest friend.
I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Become with mother russia, da?

Posted By:
Mister Misery
Mister Misery
StarStarStarStarStar
Username: Mister Misey Wolves name: Shadow Wolves gender: Male Wolves power: (1st) Wolves age: 19 (human Wolves mate: ? Wolves pup:? Wolves crush:? Wolves history: Unkown Wolves looks picture/explain: Black with blue eyes ,large. Other:n

awesome siggs
AD ME!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
-Form spot-

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
Everybody is accepted but for Storm1232 i need you forum post please smile ok we can start RP: Midnight was walking in the woods looking for a other wolves so she can start a group to stay with her a travel to kill those witches. "ANYONE OUT THERE?" She howled

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Acidiic heard the howl, and howled back an answer. "I'm near a small lake!" Then, she sat down next to the small lake, and waiting for the other wolf.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
Midnight got the howl and sniffed her down. she arrived at the lake. "Greetings" Midnight said "I need help forming a group, want to be the first to be in it?" she asked

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Acidiic nodded her head yes while standing up. "Hello. My name is Acidiic.. May I ask what your name is?" Her ears laid back in a kind of scared fashion.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
"Acidiic" She said looking at her "Very pretty but odd name. Mine is Midnight" She said taking a sip of the cold water

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

write any kw members name

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos