Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

*Catch Me If You Can* (Fantasy wolf Rp) (ACCEPTING NEED MORE MALES)

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
Plot: 3 years ago there was these 4 witches who took over the whole forest. turning frogs into Sea-monsters DragonFlys into Dragons. And then this one witch found a den full of baby wolves and a mother and father. she turn them into great fighters but with powers. so now All the wolves will unite and find a mate so they can have puppies and go and kill those evil witches. You finish it smile POWERS! Fire water air shape shifting plants and the most rarest that only 4 wolves have is all of the above.. to get that power you have to be the 3 first ones to join i am the 4th wolf that has the power smile. so just copy and past this and we will start RPing Username: Wolves name: Wolves gender: Wolves power: Wolves age: Wolves mate: Wolves pup: Wolves crush: Wolves history: Wolves looks picture/explain: Other: THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU JOIN Big Grin

This is for my RP Catch Me If You Can :)

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
Username: Ladybug132 Wolves name: Midnight Wolves gender: Female Wolves power: The rarest (1st) Wolves age:  18 (In human years) Wolves mate: Wanted Wolves pup:  Wanted Wolves crush:  Wanted Wolves history:  Doesn't like to talk about it Wolves looks picture/explain: This is for my RP Catch Me If You Can :) Other: .......

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Username: SerenadeKiwi Wolves name:Acidiic Wolves gender: Female Wolves power: Rarest (2nd) Wolves age: 11 (Human Years) Wolves mate: Wished Wolves pup: Wished Wolves crush: Wished Wolves history: Doesn't speak of it, hates looking at the past Wolves looks picture/explain: Black with white muzzle, underbelly, and under tail with gray spots on the tail. Other: She spaces out alot and can get slightly creepy

Foreverlost113 is my bestest friend.
I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Become with mother russia, da?

Posted By:
Mister Misery
Mister Misery
StarStarStarStarStar
Username: Mister Misey Wolves name: Shadow Wolves gender: Male Wolves power: (1st) Wolves age: 19 (human Wolves mate: ? Wolves pup:? Wolves crush:? Wolves history: Unkown Wolves looks picture/explain: Black with blue eyes ,large. Other:n

awesome siggs
AD ME!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
-Form spot-

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
Everybody is accepted but for Storm1232 i need you forum post please smile ok we can start RP: Midnight was walking in the woods looking for a other wolves so she can start a group to stay with her a travel to kill those witches. "ANYONE OUT THERE?" She howled

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Acidiic heard the howl, and howled back an answer. "I'm near a small lake!" Then, she sat down next to the small lake, and waiting for the other wolf.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Your arguement is invalid since I am Russia's child and I can and will kill you at any time.

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
Midnight got the howl and sniffed her down. she arrived at the lake. "Greetings" Midnight said "I need help forming a group, want to be the first to be in it?" she asked

Posted By:
SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi
StarStarStarStar
Acidiic nodded her head yes while standing up. "Hello. My name is Acidiic.. May I ask what your name is?" Her ears laid back in a kind of scared fashion.

I LOVE HETALIA!
CANADAAAAAA AGAIN
SEXY CANDA, DA!

Posted By:
ladybug132
ladybug132
StarStarStarStar
"Acidiic" She said looking at her "Very pretty but odd name. Mine is Midnight" She said taking a sip of the cold water

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos