Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good point,"He said, wrapping his free arm around her waist.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Cora smiled, "So, where are we going for the day?" she asked, intertwining their fingers

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
"Anywhere you want, the world is our playground."He said cheerfully."Or since according to thr ule book, we aren't allowed to leave school grounds so I should say that the campus is our playground."He corrected himself. Aurora leaned in closer to Ryuto,"Because it appears that I am still capable of liking someone, even after all the heartbreaks I've been through."She whispered before leaning back with a cheerful smile."And thats enough to put me in a good mood for days!"

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Cora sighed. "Well we need to go somewhere so no one can find us.." she said thinking. "I got it!" she said grinning, and pulled him into one of the halls. She stopped below the barely visible square of wood and uned her powers to push it open. She jumped up and grabbed the edge and pulled herself up and into the attic. She was pretty glad she wore shorts under her skirt today. "C'mon" She said looking down at Alucard, grinning

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I just realized I passed 10,000 posts! :3) When she suddenly leaned back again, Ryuto jumped slightly in his seat and chuckled. "You like someone? Hm, who is he? Is he nice?" He joked.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Alucard sighed, staring distastfully at her shorts. Don't get him wrong, he 's not a perv who goes out of his way to see a girls underwear, buuttt he didn't mind seeing them when the opportunity came about. He jumped up, pulling himself into the room."So, where'd you find this place?"He said looking around. "Nahh, he's a total jerk."She said with a wink."So what about you? Have you found a love interest?"She asked curiously."Because it would be a shame if this schools purpose went to waste."She said with a mock pout on her face.

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hm...not yet, but I think I have my eye on someone." Ryuto gave a grin and chuckled. "I'm not telling you, though." He teased, and then sat back and crossed his arms, giving a yawn.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Cora smiled, "I did a little exploring the other day..."  she said, shutting the trapdoor when he was in. "...And found this place. And, i'm guessing by your sigh a minute ago you were not pleased with my shorts?" she asked with a smirk  (i gtg soon)

You are a Romantic Seme!

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mind if I join? I've got a form planned out.)

Praise the Sun

Succubi Academy (Closed)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well thats one way of putting it. I am a guy, you know. Despite all the things I've done in my life , I still expect to get some sort of flash when going to a private school with hot girls and short shirts."He explained. Alucard gave a sad and overexaggerated sigh."I guess I'm going to just have to wait for a windy day." "Oh you're no fun,"She said with a smirk. Aurora turned around in her seat as the teacher came in. The teacher was a tall hansome man with bright yellow eyes and dark silky brown hair tucked behind pointed ears. "Good Morning, class. My name is Ethan Deidrez. Mr. Deidrez to you all. "He said, his British accent pleasantly showing through."Todays subjust will be....."He pulled out what looked like one of those lottery balls that held little pieces of paper , he spun the ball usuing a crank on the side and pulled out a piece of paper."Health,"He said with a small smile. Mr Deidrez went on for a bit about why health is an important subject to study.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

latest videos