Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Wizards of Worthistaire [ATJ]

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar
A small boy with the name of Corpty Worthistaire found a huge field - It had wild flowers, soft, green grass - and, since he didn't have a home, decided to live there. He build a hut to live in, and eventually found a women and began a family. They lived a perfect life intill the oldest boy, Cyrus, found an glowing  orb. It was big, too big for his 5-year-old arms to hold, so he dropped it. The orb cracked open, a dark mist escaping and killing his family - His mother, father, and 2-year-old baby sister- and the plants that grew in the field. The mist grew into a portal, and, of course, Cyrus jumped in. The portal made Cyrus age to an adult, and in the portal was a huge city, and he got to rule it. He called Worthistaire, by his last name. What Cyrus later found out was that the town he founded was an abandoned Wizard City, where Wizards lived and learned freely. So, Cyrus began to continue that and began to learn magic. He divided the different types of Magic Schools - Fire, Ice, Air, Storm, Living, Death, and Storm. Each type of magic learns it's one thing (Fire learns Fire, Ice learns Ice, Air learns Air, Storm learns storm, which is Lightining, thunder, ect. , Living learns Living, which is bright spells, [Sunshine, Fairy magic, ect.] and Death learns Death, which is dark spells. [The power of the moon, Pixie magic, ect.] ) Now, as Cyrus grew old and Worthistaire grew lively with new wizards, you are a wizard and must live in Worthistaire, learn a Magic School, and grow more and more powerful. Areas: Worthistaire Central - Main Town, where Cyrus lives and where you get registered. Dwelling - Where each Wizard Student [you] lives. Hollow Tree - Where each school is, where you learn your type of Magic, and where the Main Tree grows that keeps Worthistaire in balance. Fairy Grounds - Where the Fairies live, Where the Living Wizards also go to get wisdom from the Fairies. Pixie Grounds - Where the Pixies live, Where the Death Wizards also go to get wisdom from the Pixies. Hydrolica - The only Worthistaire Shopping Center, Where you can buy Clothes [Depending on your School], Pets [Depending on your School], Furniture, New Spells [Depending on your School], ect. Oasis - A place to explore and fight using your magic, a cool climate.  Destoria - A place to explore and fight using your magic, a desert-like climate and look. Mountanio - " " , A mountain-like climate and look. Form: Name: Age: [12-16] Gender: School: Looks: Personality: Other: Name: Autumn Age: 15 Gender: Female School: Ice Looks: Getting Personality: You'll see Other: None Once we get ebough people, we'll start by first coming into Worthistaire.

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Martinez Age: 15 Gender: M School: Air Looks: But jet-black hair and gold eyes Personality: Dark, mysterious Other: N/A

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
(You called and said I can join so now you cannot say no. >:3 *evil laugh*) Name: Wolf Riverstone Age: 14 Gender: Male School: Storm Looks: Getting Personality: You'll see. Other: N/A

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar
Both approved. And this RP is based off of "Wizard IOI" just if you were wondering. Also, ask some of your friends to join 'cause I wanna start soon.

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah okay."

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Whitepaws101" wrote:

"Yeah okay."
Just wondering, but why'd you put quotations? x3

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Crap! XD I am just so used to putting those up when I talk in roleplays... *facepalm*

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar
XD Oh, and sorry I didn't call you back. I was helping make the pizzas :3 Alright, ask people, please! I'm eager to start! (((:

Oh, Sheldon (:

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
It's okay. smile Okay! okay! I'll ask. Lyndsey would you mind joining this RP?

Woof

"It does get better"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Username Change-moved

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Making A Movie

latest videos