Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

Mag nodded in acknowledgment and opened the door. She found that the room had a large window with heavy curtains, which she immediately loved. Leaning her back against the wall, she thought back to Jezebel's earlier speech. Wonder what happened to Noir?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Violet found herself in a medical ladies chamber, it had a four poster bed and silk curtains, there were beautifully intracate dressers, wardrobes and other various prices of furniture

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Dimentio667" wrote:

"Dimentio667" wrote:

(likewise. Also, particularly for Jomeimei, try not to use information from somebody's form if A. It's not a good idea to identify their species off the bat (because you generally can't do that), and B. Do not use a bit of information, ESPECIALLY if that person says either nobody knows, or only one person knows! Noone knows she is a Siren, and I want it to stay that way for a while! It's critical to the plot twists I plan to put in motion. So for now, unless for some strange reason you trigger her true form or manage to take off her shirt, none of you know her species! She's just a human with a beautiful voice. Frustrated honestly, that annoys me. That's borderline god-modding; manipulating your character to have them learn something they are not supposed to know inside character is god-modding. So please refrain.)
(besides, Sirens die when the person they target resists their charms. They are practically extinct; as far as any humanoids know, she is the last. It's part of the twists. )
( I'll take ur advice into account. Sorry, thought everyone knew u were a siren. Plus, do u have a power cap??)

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maka walked into a small room, a bit claustrophobic. She pulled her violin out and played Pour Elise. 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

When Nikolai opened the door he stood there in shock, the room was grandly decorated. It reminded him of the room of a Chinese palace. The floor was decorated with designs and such, but those were nothing compared to the walls and ceiling that were covered in mosaics featuring firey dragons and other facinating designs. In the middle of the large room was a huge bed with plush red comforter embroidered with gold roped that sectioned the comforter into little squares that surrounded a small glittering crystal. Nikolai pulled back the comforter and placed a hand on the brilliant red silk sheets underneath. It was like a modern take on an Ancient chinese palace almost, everything was rich reds and golds and bronzes. Two huge dressers were in the corner and a night stand that resembled a desk sat beside the bed. Nikolai sat down and punched the air with a big grin on his face. "Oh I am sooooo going to like it here!" Rogue ended up choosing one with black walls that had different colors of neon paint splashed onto the walls. In one corner of the room a long black couch lined the wall with a granite table in the middle. In the middle of the room was a circular bed with a zebra print comforter and neon pink and green pillows. He sat down on the bed and quickly stood up when he started floating kind of on the bed. "Ahh, a water bed..."He muttered. On his night stand was a lava lamp and in the drawer was a packet of contest entry papers.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia went to pick a room. She went throuhg the dorms, all the rooms were amazing, the next one better than the first. She ended up settling in a bedroom that resembled China. It was a soft gold, with mosaics on the walls and ceiling, the light reflected of of the gold leaving the room shining and had many plants. the wardrobe was a large piece of French furniture which was grandly decorated and the bed had soft white and red sheets with three large pillows and a comforer built around a jewel and a large pair of red and yellow curtains decorated the four posters. The room was completed with a marble three legged tabled in the center of the room. Many accessories decorated the room to her liking and so she placed her stuff down and marked the room as taken " she flopped down on her bed, " I love it here already!" she whispered

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Mag shrugged, sliding the small bag off her shoulder onto the carpeted floor.That thought could wait. For now, she would just get used to living here. Opening up the bag, she put away the few clothes she owned into a nearby chest of drawers--then took out the stack of books and slid them into a shelf.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(ok guys..... What's happening right now???)

"When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

-Anonymous

P.S. I'm not really 16 like it says on my profile XD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Choosing rooms.)

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Charlotte walked into a large, spacious room that resembled London, her hometown. It had tall, round archways with rose engravings on them, a soft, angel white couch with two other white chairs with red decorative pillows, light blue curtains, that let the wind blow through, and a huge, round table in the foyer with a case of flowers on it. Looking around in awe, Charlotte knew this was the place she wanted to stay. Sliding her light blue duffel bag on to the fur carpet, she took out her"LONDON" sweatshirt and put it on while the rest of her cloths went into the chest of drawers in the bedroom. Then, taking out a few books and potion ingredients, she put them on the many shelves. While doing all of this, she thought sadly of Jezebell's speech and how no one probably even knew she was there because she always sat in the corner of the room. All she wanted was a friend.

"When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

-Anonymous

P.S. I'm not really 16 like it says on my profile XD

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Lets all lie! -moved in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Who is your celeb doppelgan... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by ThisNameWasStolen
--Crystal Hights-- School f... in School posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by smiggle0890
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by smiggle0890
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary