Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Oh! Okay, then! Big Grin] Mag turned away from the boy, listening to the woman speak. Until he gets back? Where is he? she wondered, but didn't say anything.

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(btw, Elika has two voice modes. She can sing and talk mostly in her normal voice, but when her mood is changed or a happening acts as a catalyst, her Siren voice is triggered. I don't mean to god-mod, but if you are human, automatically you are supposed to be charmed by her voice, and if you are not, know that the magical powers of her Siren voice not only unlock other pitches, but can also be altered in effect, to be amplified like a microphone, resonating musically through a room, and even reverberate, echo, and this also includes modifying her pitch and volume to screams of sound that can shatter glass, stun other people, and even blast them back with force. The fact that none of you responded is unrealistic. Just saying.)

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Good thing none of them here were human, then.]

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(likewise. Also, particularly for Jomeimei, try not to use information from somebody's form if A. It's not a good idea to identify their species off the bat (because you generally can't do that), and B. Do not use a bit of information, ESPECIALLY if that person says either nobody knows, or only one person knows! Noone knows she is a Siren, and I want it to stay that way for a while! It's critical to the plot twists I plan to put in motion. So for now, unless for some strange reason you trigger her true form or manage to take off her shirt, none of you know her species! She's just a human with a beautiful voice. Frustrated honestly, that annoys me. That's borderline god-modding; manipulating your character to have them learn something they are not supposed to know inside character is god-modding. So please refrain.)

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[I really doubt someone is going to take off her shirt. Just saying.]

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar

"Dimentio667" wrote:

(likewise. Also, particularly for Jomeimei, try not to use information from somebody's form if A. It's not a good idea to identify their species off the bat (because you generally can't do that), and B. Do not use a bit of information, ESPECIALLY if that person says either nobody knows, or only one person knows! Noone knows she is a Siren, and I want it to stay that way for a while! It's critical to the plot twists I plan to put in motion. So for now, unless for some strange reason you trigger her true form or manage to take off her shirt, none of you know her species! She's just a human with a beautiful voice. Frustrated honestly, that annoys me. That's borderline god-modding; manipulating your character to have them learn something they are not supposed to know inside character is god-modding. So please refrain.)
(besides, Sirens die when the person they target resists their charms. They are practically extinct; as far as any humanoids know, she is the last. It's part of the twists. )

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(point and fact. Because unless some incubus offers her a backrub, that shirt ain't coming off. But seeing as it's transparent, if she goes for a swim, her markings will be shown. Not immediately will they identify her as Siren, but with in-character research, they can identify her. Also if the Academy shares it's showers but other than that, it's not possible until the mystery character is forced to reveal her identity. Remind me to speak to keziah on this.)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(i'm sorry. I'm ranting. Sorry if it seemed at you. While i'm still on, you wanna engage in some good, old fashioned filler rp?)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet shook her head and stood up. She pulled herself together and walked back to the room. She sat in a corner with her guitar and averted the eyes of everyone, due to embarrassment

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Elika saw Violet come back in. Seeing her embarrassed, she slowly inched over to where she was. "Hello, uhh..." She blushed, as her Italian accent came out. "You play beautifully." She said, looking away. First person she talked to, and they were both embarrassed. This wasn't going to last long. "... My name is Elika." She said shyly, offering to introduce herself.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Hunter Or Luke

Hunter Or Luke

is your birthday the same as mine?

Messi Vs Ronaldo

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

latest videos