Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For the SuperNatural

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
             Life is Rough, Especially When your Immortal.....              But, As you Go It seems to get Better.               & When Everything Seems to be fine.               It Hits you. Hard. So you Fall with your Emotions.                  going                               on                                         and                                                     on                                                               And...... On....Till you stop.                 You pick your self up , and Go Back home, Off the streets, Back to your family, Were you 'Used' To Belong .They are  Gone Though. You have been recalled, As an immortal you are forced to go to a Boarding school For the 'SuperNatural' To Learn How to Live, Live on your Prey... Or Just Live Period. Can you Ever have those friends, Like the ones you 'Saw' On Tv? Have You even had any? No.... But can you? Or Even have the Girl/Boy Friend you never had?  Or the strength You Wish, You Had. The Power? The Skills? The Life?  Learn, Learn you shall. In the school For The SuperNatural. Form: Name: Age:  Gender: Bio: Looks: Immortality:  Personality: Other:

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds fuuuuun! May I join?

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Same here . Can i join.?(;

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you Both  may join Big Grin Just go ahead and make your Form(s) . 

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
Heart-String
Heart-String
StarStarStar
May I join?

The Lady in Blue [ Ib ]
Kuroi Mato
I ' v e G o t A S e c r e t
Button

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Heres my forms, still thinking up bio Name: Carduus Matrem Terra Age: 16 Gender: Female Bio: When her mother was young she fell for an incubus and the result was Carduus. Her mother loved her even though she had to be kept away from all children her age. They lived in England and soon her mother git married and had more kids.  Carduus had to be homeshooled and only met with other children once, resulting terribly. Her father meets with her occasionaly and when her mother died her step-father sent her to him in america. She was sent to the school because he wasn't really the fatherly type. Looks: A little shorter then average height she has an attractive figure with long, shapely legs. NormalPortrait Her golden blonde hair reaches her waist and is incredibly straight. She has slightly tan skin and deep purple eyes that are one of the only things that make you realise she isn't human. Immortality: Succubus  Personality: Something.....I'M BAD AT THESE Frown Other: She has a male cat, Mufasa Names: James Jonathon Stimson Age: 17 Gender: Male Bio: He was born into a normal family with happily married parents and a younger sister. When he was 12 he was bitten by a subsitite teacher and his whoel life changed. His parents turned agaist him, his sister wasn't even allowed to look at him. He was locked in his room with nothing to do but wish for freedom. He spent all his time looking up different vampire facts and slowly starving. His body still developed but he knew that this would stop at around 20. Some people showed up at his one day and his parents gladly handed him over to the school. Looks:  (No guns and stuff.) He is just over average height, has olive toned skin and reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm choclate eyes witch go red when he's thirsty or angry. He is always smiling which shows off his fangs. Immortality: Vampire Personality: as above, i suck at persos! Other: He misses his family, even though they don't accept him.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Taylor Elizabeth Age: 17 Gender: Female Bio: later im leaving now .. Looks: Immortality: later . Personality: later Other: later I G2G . BE BAK IN LIKE 2 HOURS .!

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i join?) Name: Jay bird Wysteria Age: 16 Gender: Female Bio:used to live with one older sister and a crazy mother. Her mom died from sickness and her sister went to college, leaving jay alone. She had to go to the school for the supernatural. Looks: hot pink clothes, purple sneakers, green eyes, silver hair. Immortality: Vampire Personality: secret, shy, unforgiving. Can be nice if you can get through to her. Other: blind Name:Fuoco Kira Age: 17 Gender: Female Bio: similar to Jay Bird. She had two brothers, older than her, they both went to college. Her mom and dad rejected her for a reason she doesn't know Looks: Street style green and white shirt, torn blue jeans, blue flip-flops, hazel eyes, very light shade of blonde hair. Immortality: Demon Personality: the oposite of Jay Bird's personality. Other: Italian accent. (if anything is wrong with my form please tell me, oh and can i have TWO characters?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Cameron West Age:  18 Gender:  Male Bio:  Cameron's Parents Both Died in an attempt to save their animals from their farm up in the mountains when a Wild fire had started, they were running from the fire In their truck with the last load of animals . His parents truck was engulfed in flames, Slowly Killing off the  Animals along with his parents. His Pet Dog ( Patches ) Had  jumped out of the truck bed and gotten away Fortunately . Cameron Has Been Living with his dog for a few years on the street. He likes to follow the railroad track to Wait for the train to come... But it never has.... Cameron was found with his dog A When He was 16 and was enlisted into Foster Care... His new family is Okay. But it is torture for him to be there. Looks:  Ill find soon Immortality:   Vampire / Werewolf  Personality:  You'll see Other:N/a

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
ImmaBeastChick
ImmaBeastChick
StarStarStarStar
Name: Emily Age: 17  Gender: female Bio: Emily was from the earlier 1800's, being born in England she is proper and has well manners. Her mother had died when she was six and her father was killed by a band of robbers. She was killed by her first husband who only wanted her money. She was brought back in a switch up in "heaven" and she was sent to earth... Perminintly. She imbraced her new strength, stelth and swiftness, and killed the man that killed her. Shes now very serious about training Looks: *Getting* Immortality:  'Its complicated' Personality: shes serious and not always 'playful' Other: She has a german shepard named Absol. She gave him a drop of her blood in an experement and has now lived 200 years.

People are always gonna find someting wrong with you:
If your skinny youll be called anerexic
If your chubby your FAT FAT FAT
If your tall your a skyscraper
If your short your a dwarf
If you dont have the newest style your out
If you have cool style your a spoiled brat
You cant please people so why try??

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Fairy Tale character?

Do you love Diary of wimpy kid??

All about ballet!

What is your favorite song?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

your view on song OATH by Cheryl Lloyd!!

latest videos