Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For the SuperNatural

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wouldn't you like to know..." Aiden grinned wickedly "anyway, just skip lessons, i do" he shrugged and raised the bottle beside him to his lips, taking a swig

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bwump :3)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus laughed and lay back on her bed."Why are you in my room again?"she said slowly

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because i enjoy female company" aiden joked, lying back aswell "na, i dont actually know"

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katelyn"Katie." Anna Stimson Age: 15  Gender: female Bio: Katie was born normally but was never allowed to be seen.Her mom and dad knew about the tail.when she was 10 her powers came and she knew.She was forbidden from seeing any boys.Then one day the people came to get her big brother James.She demanded to let her come with.She showed them the tail and they grabbed her. Looks: Will find a pic Immortality:  Siren Personality: Will see a bit tired because did a extremely long form last night Other:James little sister

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I copy and paste a form so things will be added Name: Maia age:14  gender F  spiecies: shapeshifter/element farie looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, , finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants  Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of blades, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow  musical instrument: guitar, piano, drums, flute, violin, sax powers: shape shifting duh, walking through dimensions, paralyzing, flying extremely fast, making things with her mind fatal flaw/powercap: has flashbacks of bad past, when she uses her things in a battle, if she is not 100% foucsed, even if she is 99.9% foucsed, she will do things totally wrong. Ps, focusing is hard for her, her mind will become drained and she will become a totally different girl if she uses too many powers at once  bio: doesn't like to go into it  Other: tons of boys like her because she is charming, and irresistible, but she's looking for the one. She has never known friendship

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"Because i enjoy female company" aiden joked, lying back aswell "na, i dont actually know"

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus giggled and then glanced at him"So...thsi got awkward fast" James drank the bottle empty and then ripped it apart to get the last drops. He suddenly dropped teh bottle an djuled away"No! No! Don't! Nooo"

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise heard a noise and ran upstairs. "James? James!" She panicked, grabbing his shoulders to try and make him look at her. "Yep..." Aiden murmered, looking at her longer than nessicary

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James flinched away"Don't come near me, I'll kill you. Stay away"he hissedhis eyes red and cold (He's having a little episode, over 5 years no blood...kinda going psycho :P) Carduus looked back then blushing slightly looked at the ceiling and said"I wonder what time it is..."trying ti spark a conversation

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!