Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For the SuperNatural

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(thats sucks..) Im not sure where i come in .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aww, is it too late for little ol' me to join~?)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Ellise Brennett Age: Has the mind of a 15 year old, is actually 19 but looks 16 so she just says she's 17 Gender: Female Bio: Had a 'nice' life but wanted to see the world, go to festivals, have a life. So she ran away but was brought back after being found drunk under a bridge Looks: pink anime Immortality: Pixie Personality: Rebelious and flirtaitious, enjoys annoying people Other: Had loads of random butterfly tattoos all over her body Ellise ripped open a letter with her name on "school of super natural?" She thought outloud and shrugged roadtrip she thought, running upstairs and packing clothes and personal objects. "I'm running away again Mom" she called before running outside and grabbing a cab before her mom caught on. She arrived at the school "Ellise Brennett, just got accepted" she explained to the receptionist "Ahhh yes, Ellise Brennett, Pixie, 19-" the receptionist began before being cut off "17" Ellise nearly growled "Ahhh yes the 'problem'" the receptionist recalled "ill change that, now heres your key, room #21410, watch out for your neighbour and have a nice time" "Watch out for my neighbor?" Ellise questioned but the receptionist ignored her. She shrugged and made her way to her room

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(haha thats an awesome post, love the age! And who's her neighbour?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

(haha thats an awesome post, love the age! And who's her neighbour?)
(Lol totes and that cameron person, the receptionist was scared of him so bacically he's ment to be dangerous, he seemed like the perfect person for Ellise to stalk :3)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm thinking I might join too. Give me a minute and I'll have a form right up)

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
quinn168
quinn168
StarStarStar
hello my i join? name:Kai age:18 Gender:male bio:when he was ten he found out that he was even more special he has powers that make him one of the strongest super naturals in the world. He can shoot red jets of power from his hands he knows wand magic and word magic and can do many things when he clicks his fingers. looks:his eyes go red when he is angry and they go gold when he uses his powers he has brown hair and blue eyes immortality:Vampire personalityDisappointedvil and full of a temper but will help any other super natural except a host and he wants peace between werewolves and Vampires other: his parents were slayed when he was 6

is anyone calling me crazy?
i am from the uk anyone else?
i believe in king Authur high king of Britan!
chocolate rocks

the young generation

the band i am in we are the young generation

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
     ( Everyone can join smile ) Cameron Peeked past a corner , And slowly turned with his head down and went down the hall There was a door that Had a poorly Written Paper taped to it. It had said "No kids aloud"  , Well....Im not a kid sooo.... , he cut away at his thoughts as he Pushed in, It smelled TERRIBLE. He coughed and his vision was instantly blurred . He had blood dripping down from his eyes. It seemed the farther he went the  worse his condition got. He Had this Peircing sound in his ears. "Ahhhh....." He groaned . His fangs came out and He couldnt forbid them  from his mouth.

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
( ALSO, Stalk!!/??? )

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus walked out. This was her thrid year at SSN and she was hoping the new kids were better, well the girls anyway, guys couldn't go near her. Sighing she wandered down the hall humming and twisting her hair in one finger. She chewed her lip and suddenly smelling blood her stomach started to rumble. Ignoring the hunger she headed toward the smell and saw that it was coming from a room with a warning on the oor. She knew teh puncishment for entering forbidden rooms so simply began to call out for soemone to come James lay on his bed, waiting for the man to bring him 'food' they sad he was a rsik to ither students untill 'his thrist was quenched'

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos