Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For the SuperNatural

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
(strokeofmidnight, just so you know,  im making another ghost, a friend of Isabella) Name: Emily Geryos Age: 14 Gender: Female Bio: She was killed the same way as Isabella, by the same person, at the same aparment, but it was the next day she was killed.  Looks: A bit like Isabella, but she has black hair with red streaks and green eyes. Immortality: Ghost Personality: The same as Isabella Other: She has a pet cat named Scar. Emily stepped up to the receptionist. "Ah yes. We've been expecting you. Emily Geryos, 14. There's an empty room across from Isabella's." he replied. "Thanks" Emily said. She entered her room. Scar sat down on the bed and curled around, then fell asleep. Emily took a cell phone, and quietly dialed Isabella's number. Isabella was in the middle of thinking when her phone rung with a lullaby her mother sung to her at 5. She almost screamed but covered her mouth. She answered the phone. "Emily! OMG!" she whispered. "Hi girl!" "Since when did you get here?" "Just did!" "You almost made me scream and wake up my roomate!" "Hahaha! Hey can I come over there? My room's right across from yours." "Sure! I'll ask Carduus!" "Okay bye!" "Bye!" Isabella went over to where Carduus was sleeping. "Carduus? Carduus? Are you awake? Carduus??"she whispered.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mufasa I heard that." Isabella sneered. "I am not a twoleg."  "Carduus? I was wondering if a friend of mine could come  over? Her name is Emily. Her room's right across from us. 

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Look like one he thought and moved over to Carduus who had sat up"Sure sure. Girls are fine, no guys and please don't wake me up if I'm sleeping. Your lucky I was only half asleep." she stood uo and walked to her dresser and started to fix her now messed uo hair

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Erm Yeah thought this was my room" Ellise began before noticing his fangs "awsome..." She murmerd, tilting her head to the side and then shaking it "anywho, door somehow locked behind me, cant get out" she shrugged (Can i make a guy charater?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(think you shoukd be allowed. And um random dude. Don't just make eveyrbody about to die. Not cool) James stepped back and grabbed the water bottle"Can't believe ai'm doing this" he started to drink. His eyes flashed red and then slowly faded back to brown."Sorry, I'll try and open it"

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise tilted her head to the side, examining "vampire huh?" She decided "that's hot" she grinned

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James went red"Um...uh...what are you?"he said nervously and move dto teh door to try and fix it

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella walked over to Emily's room. "Hi girl!" she said closing the door.  Emily stood up. "Hey girl!" she said. "C'mon sit down!" she said patting the bed. Isabella threw her hoodie down and stared at Scar, who jumped onto her lap and purred. "Hi buddy! Haven't seen you in a while, have I?" she said, petting Scar's fur. "So, what did Carduas--" was all Emily could say before Isabella cut her off. "Carduus." she said. "Right. So, what did Carduus say?" Emily asked. "She said girls are fine, no boys." Isabella said while struggling to put her hood back up. "Let's  go then!" Emily said, excitiningly. They entered Isabella's room. "Hey sista!" Emily said, looking at Carduus. Scar meowed at Mufasa. Hi, kiddo! Scar said in a multiple number of meows.

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Pixie" Ellise shrugged, sitting on the bed. She waited for him to sort out the door

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Aiden smith Age: 19 Gender: Male Bio: Drunk, been at the school since he was 7. Looks for a good time Looks: anime guy purple Immortality: Elf Personality: Sneaky and dont care Other: Likes to do things hes not supposed to Aiden stumbled into a room full of 3 girls, drunk "woah, sorry" Aiden laughed, lifting the bottle of whisky to his lips

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Who is more hot?

What does your name mean?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos