Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
fourm! name age looks personality other (whos gonna be the vamp?  you can be if you wanna! XD)

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Name: Emilio Freire (Mr. Freire or Mr. Emilio) Age: 25 Gender: Male Looks: Black hair, green eyes, and dark skin. Medium build. Species: Vampire Special Abilities: Is capable biting other vampires, turning them to dust. Other: Extremely trained with sword fighting. Personality: Independent, passionate, jealous, serious and revengeful. Emilio

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
name kisa age 19 gender female looks she had dark black hair that is covered in pink streaks at the moment. alothough she changes the color of the streask a lot she had greyish bluish eyes that change colors when shes mad speices human perosnalits shes sweet and quiet well she seems quiet but afterawhile she will be hyper and will talk non stop. she loves people but will not stop if they get in her way lately shes been kinda into emilo a guy at her school well actually hes her teacher

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa sat down in class and quickly pulled out her book placing it on her desk so she could hide. behind it. she looked above it slightly seeing her teacher. emilio she sighed he was gorgeous! she smiled and began blushing.  no bad girl! she told her self she knew it was not right to love a teacher. she couldnt.. but she did (haha so two reasons its forbiden one vamp and human two hes her teacher! haha)

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
I saw one of my students, Kisa sit down quickly and immediately took a book out of her backpack, hiding her face. I heard her sigh, as if she were mesmerized by something...

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa he began teaching and asked a question sure enough he called right on me i pulled my book down and read the equation on the board. " umm 128?" i  said unsure and looked down blushng deeper.  its not like we were far in age. im 19 hes what twenty somthin. it could work.. but hes my teacher!! i snaped at my self

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"One hundred twenty-eight?" I heard her say un-sure. Then I could hear the flow of her blood going up to her cheeks, making them a soft pink rose color. She seemed so cute, and innocent!  If I could read her mind, I would have known what she was thinking at this moment. "Now now, Ms. Kisa, say it as if you are right." I told her, and smiled.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa nodded looking down "one hundred and twenty eight." i said  completly sure of my self. i nodded and looked at him i was caught in his stare his green eyes. i could drown in them wait what was green that i could drown in well it didnt matter all that mattered was his eyes. they were so... mezmerizing. beautiul almost not human

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
"One hundred twenty eight," She answered more proudly. She looked up at me and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were a pale blue and gray, the most beautiful color of eyes I've ever seen.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa looked at her desk blushing she looked at the other students who were all staring at her. she blushed deeper  laying her head on the desk hiding behind her hair softly

♥♥♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Whos going to watch If I Stay?

Frozen or Malificent?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

friends

latest videos