Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Prohibida PRIVATE ROLEPLAY for me and liz

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Kisa laid her head down on her desk, with her hair covering her beautiful face. The rest of the students stared at her for only one minute until they put their attention back on me. I wanted to chuckle, but held it against my will.  "Alright class, let's continue," I said as I wrote another equation on the white board. 

A falling star, fell from your heart.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa the bell rang and every one left  i stated behind packing my things slowly i looked up and walked over to his desk "umm mr. emi( i for got the name but you know whati mean! haha) can i talk to you?" i asked quietly blushing

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
As I was grading papers, all of the students left. The only student left in here was, Kisa. She walked up to my desk with a shy face. "Um, Mr. Em, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked. I looked up at her and smiled. "Of course, Kisa. What is it?" 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa "well erm... i was wondering if maybe you could tuttor me after school some days? ive been having troble.." she said honestly lately she had noticed her grade sliping it could be because of her moms death but she wasnt sure she just couldnt focus and understand the problems

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
She wanted me to tutor her? "You know, Ms. Kisa, you could simply get a tutor from our school instead of me, but if it's what you want, alright! I can probably be there around seven to eight thirty, okay?" 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa nodded and i worte my adress then handed it to him. " thank you mr. em." i said and  climbed on to my mortercylce out front of the school and drove to my house i quickly ran inside and cleaned up everything both my parents had passed so it was just me and me. em. i thought for a minute im going t0 be alone with him i must be dreaming!

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar
Kisa wrote down her house address on a piece of notebook paper and set it on my desk. "Thank you Mr.Em," she told me as she walked out of the classroom. I heard a rumble out of the window and saw Kisa on a motorcycle, speeding off towards a different direction from where I lived. 

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa when i got home i sped around the house cleaning every thing then i ran up to my room "what should i wear?!" i said to my self. were gonna be here alone. so i have to look nice! but its not a dat! but it kinda is! i thought then finnaly changed into a black dress that came out at the waist and ended above my knees i laced on my black comabt boots. "there!" i curled my hair and fixed my make up then ran down stairs to wait

♥♥♥

Posted By:
L i z e t h ♣ Lock
L i z e t h ♣
StarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

kisa when i got home i sped around the house cleaning every thing then i ran up to my room "what should i wear?!" i said to my self. were gonna be here alone. so i have to look nice! but its not a dat! but it kinda is! i thought then finnaly changed into a black dress that came out at the waist and ended above my knees i laced on my black comabt boots. "there!" i curled my hair and fixed my make up then ran down stairs to wait
I drove toward Kisa's house in a hurry, since it was almost seven-thirty. It didn't take long since at the speed I was going, but I slowed down to look at the addresses. I finally found the house and just parked outside the drive way. I closed my car door and began walking toward the entrance, when it flew open to find a very... atrractive Kisa. My eyes  widened.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa smiled blushing slightly "umm h-hi!" i stuttered and grabed his hand pulling him in. " i m-made some cookies yesterday. we can snack on those. i dont know how good they are though." i smiled brightly and placed the cookies on the table "would you like somthing to d-drink?" i asked him smiling

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos