Everything seemed perfect for some kind of movie, almost unreal.
But there was one problem to that.
The blood, the smoke and fires, the burns on my body. Those were all very, very real.
(Rewriting the first post. It sucked before )
Plot: group of teens have recently crashes onto an island. There are no other survivors. Although it may seem hard at first, they develop friendships. But those are about to be destroyed, and the situation becomes a lot more complicated than getting off an island. There journey takes them through bounty hunters, to an earthquake in San Fransico. And soon enough. They're fugitives on the run.
And that's what might kill them.
1) Normal Roleplay Rules
2) NO GODMODDING
3) No perfect characters, please.
4) only begin role playing if I accept you.
5) Advanced role players, please!
6) You can have romance, don't take to too far.
7) Roleplay with proper grammar!
5000th post 8/3/13 8:56