Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kitty pushed the bow down and ran to where Melaney was "are you crazy a girl shows up and your all oh come in its fine even though you tryed to kill Kitty thats ok want some fish oh yeah this is a great idea well little miss ideas im going out call for me when its done k" Kitty slowly walked away

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
"Showing hospitality will make them less hostile, but that doesn't mean to let our gaurd down. Anyways she's probably been through the same as us, so just give her a chance," Melaney said and but some of the deer on the fire.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
"I'm not that hostile, jeez, you'd think I was a killer or something, I'm just trying to survive," Rowan leaned against the door frame.

Green Day For Ever

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
"Make sure this doesn't burn, I'm going to get water," Melaney said, grabbed a pail, and headed to the stream.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah, ok," Rowan laughed and sat down by the fire. She looked up at the girl in the tree, "Whatcha doing there monkey girl?" (broken heartz) "so what now im monkey girl" kitty said and jumped down from the 20 foot high tree and landed perfectly

Green Day For Ever

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney picked some herbs to make tea on her way to the stream. Once she got to the stream she sat at the bank and sang an old song the doctor's wife sang to her when she was little. She was glad to do somthing normal, like sitting by the stream, instead of cooking a deer.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
"Haha, yeah," Rowan looked back at the deer, "Watch that for me," She slung her quiver back over her shoulder and picked up her bow, "We might need a bit more meat and maybe some non-poisonous berries, don't eat anything the other girl gives you, she won't know." (Broken heartz) "where are you going i dont have to watch this deer why dont you im going to go find something" Kitty ran inside grabed her bag 1 gun and ran out the door and into the woods. (Me) "Hey!" Rowan ran after her leaving the deer unattended. She got out an arrow and sent it flying right next to the girls head it got lodged in a tree, "Next one's in your head." (Lolz sorry long post)

Green Day For Ever

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Melaney remembered when the docter's wife would come to the woods with her, and she teared up. She filled the bucket, gathered the herbs, and went back.

Germany!

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"oh no you didnt you little ahhhh" she grabed her gun screaming so loud everone in Wisconsin could her her(lol) and started to shoot around Rowan (ny) Rowan jupmed sideways and climbed the tree near her. She got as high as she could and pointed an arrow at Kitty, "If you shoot I let this arrow go and we both die. So put away the pistol and I put away my arrow, ok?" (me) She shot one bulllet at her feet and blood gushed out and she fell over "AHHH" she screamed (ny) "Oh my god!" She jumped down branch by branch until she hit the ground, "WHAT THE F DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" She helped the girl to her feet and let her lean on her shoulder. (me) Kitty looked at her foot and ran to the her house where she found Meleanylooked down at her foot and ran inside

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Left Behind(Closed)

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
"WHAT WAS THAT GUN SHOT," Melaney yelled and put the water and herbs by her bag.

Germany!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos