Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Never Wake Again (Accepting!)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i join? If I can, how can I come in?) Form- Full Name: Josephine 'Jo' Fae Scott Age: 16 Personality: Jo's personality is quite strange and can range given the situation. Overall though, she is flirtatious and rebelious with a hint of sarcasm. She plays hard to get and unfortunatly usually gives off misconseptions of herself. She likes to have a good time Short BIO: There's nothing really to tell about Jo apart from the fact that her younger brother was kidnapped at 3 and never seen again. This was when Jo was 6. Then Jo was kidnapped at 15 but she thinks shes 16 Species: Faerie Looks: Jo looks like a punk with her dramatic makeup and hair, however, her tastes in fashion are quite eclectic. Despite this, she is mostly seen as a punk. Her favorite clothing to wear is a plain black and pink mini skirt with black theigh-high socks. She wears a black vest top and a short grey hoodie simmilar to the one in the photo but it is covered in sarcastic or funny button badges. She finishes her outfit with her faithful pink doc martens and a black ribbon choker necklace. She has, as you can see, a very feminine face with a small pointed chin and large blue eyes. Her petite nose is pierced with a small dimond nose stud. She has a slim but well proportioned body and is of average height at 5'6 Other: She smokes Form- Full Name: Aiden Jasper Smith Age: 18 Personality:Aiden likes to keep himself to himself and dislikes being noticed. However, if someone annoys him he has a ferocious temper and can be quite scary and intimidating. He has a sharp tounge and can make up come backs quickly. He can be a little sarcastic and annoying Short BIO: He can't remember Species: Icubus which he hates as it causes people to notice and be attracted to him Looks: Aiden has strangely silky soft hair for a boy. His hair is a dark black and is needing a trim. His fringe sweeps to the side but drops just above his eyes when are an attractive green. He is muscular but not obviously so and he has pale skin that contrasts dramatically with his hair. His nose is a little pointed but he has full rose lips. He has chissled cheekbones and his eyebrow, lip, nose and ears are pierced. He is a normal weight, if a little slim but very tall. Aiden stands at a 6'3 which he detests as he does not like being noticed Other: He has lots of tattoos that obviously resemble something but he cant remember what

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Quinn can resist for several times, but not for long. )  quinns anger won ou and she accidentally transformed into fire. She burnt everything in her path unwillingly and finally got control and transformed back. " I-I will never, EVER use my powers. " she sobbed looking at everything she had burnt sorrowfully

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
(Just join in for now, okay? :3) She sighed, staring into the night. She start blanking out, imagining more. She sighed, again, looking down. This was not the life she wanted.

Foreber loved~
Kioru Witz Do you want a cookie!? ;D

So do I v-v

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
SUNRISE...... quinn stretched and momentarily forgot her new personality, she smiled and skipped down the hall humming a une. When she reached the kitchen, he smile slipped off her face. She remembered. Quinn sat down the huge arm chair trying to dream up what kind of life would she have if she wasn't kidnapped. Living in the woods, surrounded by smells and animals. But the woods were one now, dug up. Gone. She sobbed into the back of the armchair UNTILL she was surrounded by a pool of sweat and tears

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(K) Jo hopped down the stairs sighing, this whole situation annoyed her. She just felt like she didnt own her own life anymore. She sat on the bottom step, thinking intently. Aiden wandered through to the kitchen and sat on one of the benches. He hated himself in his human form and this wasn't much of a change...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( want them to actually go to school and cause a catastrophe? Devilsmile

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

( want them to actually go to school and cause a catastrophe? Devilsmile

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(can i join? If I can, how can I come in?) Form- Full Name: Josephine 'Jo' Fae Scott Age: 16 Personality: Jo's personality is quite strange and can range given the situation. Overall though, she is flirtatious and rebelious with a hint of sarcasm. She plays hard to get and unfortunatly usually gives off misconseptions of herself. She likes to have a good time Short BIO: There's nothing really to tell about Jo apart from the fact that her younger brother was kidnapped at 3 and never seen again. This was when Jo was 6. Then Jo was kidnapped at 15 but she thinks shes 16 Species: Faerie Looks: Jo looks like a punk with her dramatic makeup and hair, however, her tastes in fashion are quite eclectic. Despite this, she is mostly seen as a punk. Her favorite clothing to wear is a plain black and pink mini skirt with black theigh-high socks. She wears a black vest top and a short grey hoodie simmilar to the one in the photo but it is covered in sarcastic or funny button badges. She finishes her outfit with her faithful pink doc martens and a black ribbon choker necklace. She has, as you can see, a very feminine face with a small pointed chin and large blue eyes. Her petite nose is pierced with a small dimond nose stud. She has a slim but well proportioned body and is of average height at 5'6 Other: She smokes Form- Full Name: Aiden Jasper Smith Age: 18 Personality:Aiden likes to keep himself to himself and dislikes being noticed. However, if someone annoys him he has a ferocious temper and can be quite scary and intimidating. He has a sharp tounge and can make up come backs quickly. He can be a little sarcastic and annoying Short BIO: He can't remember Species: Icubus which he hates as it causes people to notice and be attracted to him Looks: Aiden has strangely silky soft hair for a boy. His hair is a dark black and is needing a trim. His fringe sweeps to the side but drops just above his eyes when are an attractive green. He is muscular but not obviously so and he has pale skin that contrasts dramatically with his hair. His nose is a little pointed but he has full rose lips. He has chissled cheekbones and his eyebrow, lip, nose and ears are pierced. He is a normal weight, if a little slim but very tall. Aiden stands at a 6'3 which he detests as he does not like being noticed Other: He has lots of tattoos that obviously resemble something but he cant remember what
YESHHHHHH!!!!! IT WORKED!!

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
emo girl=Jo sam=Aiden

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Form-  Full Name: Damen Zemus Black Age: appears 18 Personality: Damen's regular form, while powerful, is not exactly the most likely to use his powers for hurting people. For the most part he is nerdy, smart, and kind, but he does have a bit of a temper. His super form is arrogant and snobbish while still retaining the intelligence of ther first form. His hyper form is, while still intelligent, a completely insane psychopath. Short BIO: Damen was one of the first expiriments, which is why he's a superhuman instead of a vampire, werewolf, fairy, etc. Unfortunately, the scientists didn't use a little thing called "moderation" when they powered him. Species: SuperHuman Looks: regular form- my profile picture ill get the others Other: His super form multiplies his temper and power by 10, hyper form multiplies them by 100.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate the signature above you!

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

latest videos