Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Never Wake Again (Accepting!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I think real knuckles posted a form........ Quinn strolled down the streets casually, wiping all emotions off her face. He town square was heavily guarded and bustling with vendors, and people. Quinn took no notice of any of thes by  passers and made a direct beeline to the park, bumping unawaringly into sme people on the way. As she arrived in the broken down, abandond park. She sat ontop of the uneven bars and watched the clouds float by n the sky. Wondering how to pass her day as a supernaturalist, her Norma, plan was just to act normal, but where could she act normal if normal was the cut down forest. That was miles away. She cried alittle more, fat tears stained her face as she swung her feet off the side of the bars

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(dont know what to post -_-)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Form-  Full Name: Damen Zemus Black Age: appears 18 Personality: Damen's regular form, while powerful, is not exactly the most likely to use his powers for hurting people. For the most part he is nerdy, smart, and kind, but he does have a bit of a temper. His super form is arrogant and snobbish while still retaining the intelligence of ther first form. His hyper form is, while still intelligent, a completely insane psychopath. Short BIO: Damen was one of the first expiriments, which is why he's a superhuman instead of a vampire, werewolf, fairy, etc. Unfortunately, the scientists didn't use a little thing called "moderation" when they powered him. Species: SuperHuman Looks: regular form- my profile picture ill get the others Other: His super form multiplies his temper and power by 10, hyper form multiplies them by 100.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Long after she had stopped crying she slid off the highest bars, trying to hurt herself, but her skin was rock hard. She walked over the park several times, trying to give her feet something to do as she watched the sun slowly make its ark around the sky and dip onto the horizon line. As sunset approached, the sun threw magnificent colors over the mountains, making them look like fire and then...,all was gone. Just a bare night sky, speckled with stars and a huge white orb. She sighed and sat on father overgrown weeds staring at the moon

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Notice Quinn

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Form-  Full Name: Damen Zemus Black Age: appears 18 Personality: Damen's regular form, while powerful, is not exactly the most likely to use his powers for hurting people. For the most part he is nerdy, smart, and kind, but he does have a bit of a temper. His super form is arrogant and snobbish while still retaining the intelligence of ther first form. His hyper form is, while still intelligent, a completely insane psychopath. Short BIO: Damen was one of the first expiriments, which is why he's a superhuman instead of a vampire, werewolf, fairy, etc. Unfortunately, the scientists didn't use a little thing called "moderation" when they powered him. Species: SuperHuman Looks: regular form- my profile picture ill get the others Other: His super form multiplies his temper and power by 10, hyper form multiplies them by 100.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Accepted. Just join in.

Foreber loved~
Kioru Witz Do you want a cookie!? ;D

So do I v-v

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn sat in the weeds for many aphours staring a the spotted, dark blue sky flash across the earth. The park was so quiet she could her a pin drop

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Damen walked through the streets of a city

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn watched as the traffic drifted away as well as villagers. She sighed and watched the stars once more . ( help me, if u know Dimentio667 please help, go to Mansion of Madness: what lies below for assistance. That was dime tips roleplay before that guy took over it

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

latest videos