Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Never Wake Again (Accepting!)

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
Creative was still in the park, swinging. The noise didn't affect her, and she kept her head down. The wind from swinging had blown her hood down, and her hair was all over the place. The bitter, cold morning air hit her skin, but it didn't really faze her. She sighed, and mumbled a few curse words in Icelandic.

Foreber loved~
Kioru Witz Do you want a cookie!? ;D

So do I v-v

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden wanderd down to the park in the freezing cold air. The darkness of the clouds made it impossible to see as he sat on a swing, only then did he noticed that he had sat next to a girl who looked miserable. He gave her a breif nod then stared at his feet in silence.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
"Hello.." She said, softly, almost silently. She kept her head down, as she continued to swing. Creative's movements looked almost hypnotic as she swung. She thought of this as "Swinging Your Worries Away". She chuckled, slightly, at what she was thinking.

Foreber loved~

So do I v-v

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey..." Aiden mumbled, glancing at her then trailing his eyes back to his feet. His knees were bent because of how long they were and his feet were pressed to the floor. He swung slowly

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
(Make a form :3) She looked up, her eyes wide. "Y-You answered me..?" She asked, astonished. Usually, people would ignore her. Even in school, when she was still human, she was ignored. This was new to her.

Foreber loved~

So do I v-v

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Damen entered th park, his hair and open blue button up overshirt that he wore over his blue and white striped shirt blowing behind him in the wind

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden looked up at her and his eyebrows furrowed "of course, why wouldnt I?" he asked in his quiet, soft voice. This pretty girl must be delusional...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
"I-I'm sorry.. I'm just used to being ignored! No one would speak to me or answer me.." She mumbled, noting that if she were human, she'd be blushing. Creative was so embarrassed! Maybe she should have stayed quiet and left the day into silence..?

Foreber loved~

So do I v-v

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Merridel Lincoln Age: (Appearance Age) 16 Personality: She is spontaneous and loving, but is very defensive of her brother. Short BIO:  Before being experimented on, Merridel was a very strange child, having bi-colored eyes, a red one and a gold one, which happens often in her family. Merridel can be  very seductive, but is mostly sweet and caring, all smiles. She has a good relationship with her brother, Darigan. Her parents had Darigan at a late age, and her mother passed away while giving birth to her, since then her father hated both of them and, after leaving them with a distant relative, he left for a distant land. The distant relative was their fathers half cousin, Floridel, she died when Merridel was fifteen and Darigan was seventeen. After that they learned to live and fend for themselves.  Species: Succubus Looks: She wears a black skin tight pair of mini shorts under a short black skirt, with a black tee shirt, and always has a pair of aviator goggles in her hair. She wears knee-high black all-stars. Other: She is Darigans sister. Full Name: Darigan Lincoln Age: (Appearance Age) 18 Personality:He is very flirty and elegant, and knows his manners around the women-folk. When it comes to his sister, he is very loving and caring. He may look mellow but is very violent also. Short BIOBig Grinarigan  was a very strange child, having bi-colored eyes, a red one and a gold one, which is a trade mark in his family. Darigan is very flirtatious and seductive, but is mostly elegant and polite, a real ladies man. He has a good relationship with his sister, Merridel. Her parents had Darigan at a late age, and his mother passed away while giving birth to his sister, since then his father hated both of them and, after leaving them with a distant relative, he left for a distant land. The distant relative was their fathers half cousin, Floridel, she died when Merridel was fifteen and Darigan was seventeen. After that they learned to live and fend for themselves. Species: Incubus Looks: He wears a pair of dark jeans and a black tee shirt, usually with combat boots under.He is very tall so the boots dont help much. He, like his sister, has a pair of aviator glasses in his hair. Other: Is Merridels brother.  Him and his sister don't look alike physically, the only thing that they resemble in are the bi-coloured eyes, that always have a second-intention expression in them. Sorry it took so long, hope this is ok.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nirvana

Should women have higher societal roles?

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

latest videos