Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Never Wake Again (Accepting!)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where may I start?)

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
(accepted~ Jump in)

Foreber loved~
Kioru Witz Do you want a cookie!? ;D

So do I v-v

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok) Darigan strode on the sidewalk, he suddenly heard people talking and a rhythmic swing. He stopped abrubtly so Merridel crashed into him. "Are you still following me?" He thundered, enough to wake up the whole city. She looked down. "So-Sorry. Ill leave now." She scampered off, and Darigan moved towards the sound.

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
Creative continued swinging back and forth, going deep in thought. The only sound she heard was the swing squeaking once in a while. She hummed a melody, silently, hoping to busy her mind, that was filled with thoughts. Thoughts on what she was.

Foreber loved~

So do I v-v

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

Aiden looked up at her and his eyebrows furrowed "of course, why wouldnt I?" he asked in his quiet, soft voice. This pretty girl must be delusional...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Darigan strode forward near the swings, but keeping in the shadows. He stepped on a twig, that let off a crack like a gun shot. He winced.

Posted By:
TeddieBearsRawrz
TeddieBearsRawrz
StarStarStar
"I'm usually ignored." Was all she said. When she heard the crack, her body tensed, and in one swift motion, she was behind a tree, hiding. All that was in her place on the swing was air. The air filled the space quickly.

Foreber loved~

So do I v-v

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden ignored the snap and sighed, atleast he had been avble to control her powers...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn proofed some hair out of her eyes, she watched as the moon mimicked the sun in its ark around the bulge sky. She wished she was as free as the moon. She sighed and watched the grass grow again

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Merridel grinned slyly from her hiding place in the tree. She tensed, catlike, as she heard movement under her.  She new it was Darigan. Or she thought it was. Merridel sprung from the tree onto the back of the person under it. "Gotya! Gosh Darigan, you Suck at this!" Wait, she thought, Darigan wasn't as short as this. And he certainly wasn't a girl. Merridel yelped and jumped off the girl, colliding into Darigan. Merridel, truly scared now, ran up into the tree again.  Darigan cursed and bent down to help the girl up. "Sorry, she lost herself, I think she thought you were someone else. I'm Darigan, by the way."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Million Pages Thread

who is your fav nfl football team?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Are your parents strict or not?

latest videos