Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

In Time We Wait... [RP- ATJ]

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Semi- medieval, not in the present though. So somewhere in between. In time we wait, watching as fire and ice spread throughout the lands. Flames leap through the forests, burning everything to ash. Ice creeps through the fields, freezing time itself. Though not everywhere has been touched by these elements that threaten the world. There is a place that is protected by magic, unable to be touched by the fire and ice that wishes to destroy. Here the remainder of the world's population remains. But how much longer can these people outsmart the fire and ice? Can they think of a way to stop these elements from destroying what is left of their world? Simple plot somewhat. Feel free to make your form, though I will be accepting and rejecting forms as they come in. You can edit your form of course to be accepted. Form- Name: Age: [ none younger than 15 ] Looks: [ description or anime please ] Personality: Bio: Other: Characters Accepted Serena and Ben - RainingKnote Alexi and Alfred Babarin - capricacute Crystal and Arthur Jones - webkinzrule24 Sam E. Finnigan - Shadeslayer13 Nicole Tesla - Karrde Jacque Axircito - kalypso

"We are but branches among many trees."

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Name: Serena Age: 17 Looks: Serena has long, wavy brown hair that falls just below her hips, usually worn in a loose style, though occasionally pulled into a braid that falls over her shoulder. Her face has a heart shape, her eyes a dark creamy brown with semi long eyelashes. Her nose is small, though adds to her looks and her lips are a pinkish colors. She is short for her age and semi-lean. Serena usually wears a simple colored dress, usually a gold or yellow, short sleeved, with simple flats, which she will carry around when wandering the part barefooted. Personality: She appears calm and quiet, not saying much to anyone. Deep down she is a bit wild and always wants to try new things, but due to her parents, she has hid that part about herself and resorts to being well manured and does as she is told. Sometimes she can be a scatterbrain and forget even the simplest of things. Bio: Serena lived with her parents and three sisters most of her life in a small town. In her town her family was one of the few families that could afford to buy whatever they wanted, though Serena saw no use in spending money over nothing. She had very little friends due to the studies her parents put her through, though she did have one best friend. He was one of the village boys, someone her parents didn't like her hanging around with, but she didn't care and took her free time playing with him in the village. As the years went on and the fire and ice started to consume the land, her family and her traveled with the rest of the villagers to the magic city that would save them. Through the travels, their family got separated and by the time Serena reached the city, only her father and her eldest sister was with her, and she has yet to find her mother and her other two sisters. She had also lost track of her best friend, which she is still sad about. These events happened over five years ago. Other: She is usually found in one of the few parks in the magic city, watching as the day goes by and sometimes forgetting about her lessons. Name: Ben Age: 17 almost 18 Looks: Ben has straight shoulder-length light brown hair that is usually kept in a tight ponytail. His eyes are a blue, with semi-long eye lashes. He has a semi-pointed, upturned nose and his lips are a normal pale pinkish color. He has a lean body and is a bit taller than a normal 18 year old. He usually wears a normal pair of pants, and a white shirt with boots. Personality: Ben is kind and childish, caring about everyone and everything. He acts like there isn't a care in the world, let alone the world is basically ending. He always thinks to the positive of things, though when times get to rough on him, he can sometimes break, leaving him an emotional wreck until he finds a way to get over the problem. Bio: Ben has lived in the city that is now the magic city his entire life, not having to worry about anything it seems. He is an only child, having only his mother left after his father died a few years ago. He studied the art of magic that was offered to people in the city at an early age, graduating with the rest of his class at average. He spends most of his time working at a clothing shop during the week and on the weekends he can be found in the library near the city hall. Other: He has a cat named Mimi, who he is found walking around with on late night walks.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
*form slot* *form slot*

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
No one? This is sad, maybe its not a good plot after all. Hm.

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
bump

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexi Babarin Age: 15 Looks: He's around 5'9", scrawny for his age and height. Personality: He's a loner, not because he wants to, but simply because he's mute and cannot speak to anyone except for his older brother and his mother through a simplified form of sign language that they made so only they would know the meaning. He's excitable, and friendly when the time comes that he gets to know you, and can't hold a grudge worth anything. He's loyal to anyone he finds useful when his life is on the line, and even more so when it's a loved one. Bio: Born and raised in a reasonable sized estate in the middle of the woods, where it was deserted, quiet. A bear mauling caused him to lose his voice, and since then he's always looked up to his brother. His father died saving him from the bear, and ever since their mother raised them. He's never known life outside the forest. When he turned twelve, his brother ran away from their still grieving mother, and never returned. Other: He's skilled in the art of the sword, which was a talent he's excelled in ever since his father first showed him how. {Put up his brother's form later.}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
So, if it's not medieval, and not modern, what's the society and tech level at? Renaissance? Victorian? Is this a steampunk game?

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

So, if it's not medieval, and not modern, what's the society and tech level at? Renaissance? Victorian? Is this a steampunk game?
Oooh! Steampunk would be cool!

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

"capricacute" wrote:

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

Oooh! Steampunk would be cool!
A mixture of victorian and steampunk really.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hellur~ Give me a moment, to make the forms. I'll edit them into this once I take care of something. Forms- Name: Crystal Jones Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Crystal is at first a shy, untalkative person until she gets to know you. She is a bubble, loud, fun, outgoing being, who likes to think outside the box at times. Bio: Crystal grew up with an average life. She lived a fairly normal life, considering they sometimes had to struggle with money. Other: She has a baby bird that is always with her, named Tweetie. Name: Arthur Jones Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Arthur is more laid back and lazy, the complete opposite of his site. He prefers to take the easy way out of things, rather than take it on from the start. He doesn't talk very much, being the quiet fellow of the two, but he is kind and sweet at heart. Bio: He grew up with his sister Crystal  with a normal average life. Since they had money struggles, he helped out a bit to get them a bit more stable, until he and his sister left their home. Other: He has a sister, and a small baby bunny that is light brown, named Sparky.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

latest videos