Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Slender

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
So you guys know the game Slender right?? About Slenderman?? Well, if you don't it's about someone who hides 8 notes and you have to find them with Slenderman chasing you. I've decided to make a RP about this game.....And this time make it harder for our dear friend Slendy!! ATTENTION! The lovely Nost is our Slenderman. *Claps* There are three sections of forest. 8 Notes have been hidden in each section. There can be a limit of 5 people in each section of forest. They will have team names so that we won't get confused. Team Soul-(4/5) Team Blood-(1/5) Team Tears-(1/5) I've also decided that we might want some spirits that could wander through each section of the forests. So if anyone would like to be a spirit, feel free to be one!! The form is.... Name: Age: Team(Unless you are Slender or a spirit): Looks: Personality: Other: Anyways, have fun......And watch out for Slenderman.

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Slender

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aiden Smith Age: 18 Team: Soul Looks: my brother xD Personality: annoying, flirtatious, can be caring, funny, a leader Other: British, has tattoos Name: Ellise Scott Age: 16 Team: Tears Looks: emo girl Personality:  Never speaks, rebelious, flirty, has a wicked side, short temper Other: N/A (Sorry for rubbish forms)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Slender

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: ViVi Octuros Age: 16 Team: Blood Looks:  Personality: ViVi is daring, she is brave, she has a "Just get it done and over with", attitude. She can be jumpy at times, but she is not scared easily. She sometimes doesn't realize danger until it is too late. And sometimes, that puts her life in danger. Other: She sings to herself most of the time.

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

Slender

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone else??)

Slender

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(So, is there already an Slender?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Slender

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nope! We still need a Slenderman!)

Slender

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Well then... Can I be?)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Slender

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course!)

Slender

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
may i please join? Name: Eleanor Jacey Age: 15 Team: Soul Looks: Coppery-red hair that reaches to the middle of her back which she always keeps in a low ponytail or a loose braid. silvery-grey eyes that always look a little distant. about average height, and very thin, but she's fit. pale skin, with a spattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose. pretty, in a girl-next-door kind of way. copper glasses. Personality: Eleanor is a definite tomboy, despising all things girly, except some types of music. she can be a bit bipolar, normally she's somewhat nice but if you annoy her, she will bite your head off. Can be a pessimist, but is usually a realist. Other: she's wearing a plaid 3-quarter sleeves shirt  with a white tank underneath, worn blue jeans, plaid sneakers. i say what she's wearing because im awesome.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Slender

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(Woooooooo!!! You can join!! You didn't even have to ask!!!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Names for kittens?

Names for kittens?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

who likes baby chicks

Names for kittens?

Names for kittens?

latest videos