Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Gods Have Descended(ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper I walk down the winding road, not really seeing anything, just feeling happy within the night. I turned to the sound of panic breathing and footsteps. My eyebrows furrowed as I squinted to see whom the two figures were, one small and one tall but not quite as tall as me. I jumped in suprise as someone fell or possibly jumped in the dumpster beside me. I ran over and spotted the figure of her. My jaw opened wide but I spotted the man also coming down the winding stairs. I snapped into action and pulled her out of the dumpster, not particularly sure if she was unconscious or not. I pulled her into the shadows with me, feeling safer when the cool dark air swarmed around me Ellise I jumped awake and glanced at him. I felt rather drowsy but I blamed it on the fact I had just fell asleep. "I'm fine, thanks though" I smiled

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
"O-okay."He said awkwardly, sitting on the swing about 3 swings down from where she as. "So.... What brings you to a park, at like 6:45 AM?"He asked, making an attempt at chit chat. Dawn was disoriented and stumbled against the persons chest heavily. She looked up and couldn't help the grin that crossed her face. As if she were possessed, she found herself wrapping her arms around him in a hug and burying her face into his chest. She hadn't realized how scared she really was.Dawn took one of her trembling hands and brushed her hair out of her face. Jace could be heard cursing and having a tantrum on the fire escape, but Dawn knew that he wouldn't pursue her any further.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I slid to the floor and pulled her down with me, my arms snaking around her waist tightly against my own will. Yet I didn't mind... "Are you ok?" I breathed softly into her hair as I leaned into the corner. I heard the man stomp back up the stairs and slam the door angrily behind him.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrugged with a smile "stars facinate me" I answered although I didn't really know if that was my answer

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
She nodded, closing her eyes tightly to calm herself. "A few cuts and bruises, maybe a sprained ankle. Nothing to worry about."She said tiredly. They stayed like that for a while until she sat up correctly. "Thanks for saving me."She said gratefully.

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm, I suppose I would be facinated by them too. I only wish they were as bright as the moon. Then I wouldn't be so afraid of the dark."Jacque said quietly.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(I missed a lot what happened?)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellise: "But the night would be even darker without stars" I replied a little dreamily, i sometimes did that, got lost in my own world Jasper: I shifted too, a little awkwardly "um...it was no problem" I replied, returning to the stammering "I couldn't just let him...well...whatever he was going to do to you" I finished, cracking my knuckles when they began to stiffen a little

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nothing really, just a bit of the introductions.) "Yeah....Thats my......foster brother. I guess I should be pretty used to it by now."She said, staring at the ground. She shifted into a more comfortable position and sighed heavily.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I resisted the urge to hold her in my arms once more and consume the obvious pain from her memories. "Did he hurt you?" I asked softly, my fists clenching at the thought

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos