Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet nodded, her eyes widening slightly." Yeah.. My name is actually Violet." She corrected, trying to recover from the sudden shock. " Artemis, Sonic, Jo? Where are we? " She asked, trying not to freak out. Well that was a little rude.. She thought, watching as she stomped on the sandwich.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Chaos ( THIS IS NO AN ORDINARY RP. RPs are featured inside, check to see if any of urs are in there!)

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"Well, I've been reading this forum called 'War of The Forty' and this place seems like it. Oh! And call me Roke." Roke said and looked around.

I wish my Gifs would work.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi laughed lightly at Roke, grinning at Violet. "I'm Isabella, but call me Izzi, or Bella, ur choice." She stated, grinning widely. She suddenly whipped her head around, looking at Jo. "Any idea where we are, guy's?" She asked, her eyes narrowing slowly. She was wearing a graphic t-shirt with swans on it, red jeans, and gray converse that day. "What the heck is going on?!" She muttered, clenching her fist once again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"I dunno what's goin on........I only remember a flash and I fell...." Roke said slowly.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet slowly stood up, looking around carefully. " I was reading that too.... Now that I think about it.. this place actually looks like it. But we can not possibly be in the RP? Right, that is impossible." She said, glancing at everyone confused.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Izzi clenched her fist harder, ocean blue eyes narrowed. "But, there's only one problem with that, I wasn't reading 'The war of 40', I was reading 'Stranded'." She confirmed, whipping her head around, glancing from Jo, to Violet, then to Roke. "I'm Friggin' confused!" She muttered, stuffing her hands into her pockets. She didn't care what anyone though, heck, she didn't even car about what she thought!

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar
"Wait a sec.....War of The Forty is a war against Humans and Supernaturalists....." Roke said slowly. "Were humans so......WERE ALL GONNA DIE!" Roke got up and ran around in circles.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{Cody? I thought it was Roke xD}  Izzi laughed lightly, crossing her arms ontop of her chest. "Slow down, Sonic boy." She teased, putting a hand on his shoulder. She grinned, putting a pinky atop his shoulder, causing him to stop. "Wow, so manly.." She muttered, laughing once again. "And if i'm going to die, I want to atleast be me, I stole that line from The Hunger Games." She explained, grinning once again wider than before.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet watched as Roke ran around in circles. " Calm down! Maybe we really aren't in War of the Forty.. Maybe we are actually in Stranded.. We could be anywhere.." She stated, muttering the last part to herself. There wasnt much of a clue for them to see where they were.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sonicman01
sonicman01
StarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

{Cody? I thought it was Roke xD} .
(I Get COnfused.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Your favorite bands?

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Rate the signature above you!

Whispers

latest videos