Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Nighcrests ( Closed )

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you can join Well there's about 4 of us online I think thats good enough

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(wait im sorry!sorry took me so long lemme make my forum!) Name:Britta Nightcrest Age:16 Looks: Personality:Britta is impatient,but kind caring can be very jelious she's a loner

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Candyheart101 would you mind being my characters twin

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I wouldnt mind! Yay, I am a twin! Or, well not me , my charrie xD!

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Nighcrest  Age: 15 Personality: Luna is a jokester, but is very depressed. Her family passed away, leaving her with her adopted mother and father. They loved her, but she always felt... Left out in life.. She is very rebellious, and Very sarcastic. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She's a type of loner, always alone, always invisible. She never tries to be popular... Mostly because she dispises them with her life. She isnt friendly, exactly the opposite. She isn't afraid of fighting, she enjoys it more then anything in her messed up life. Looks: [photo=3918115]  Powers: She can shapeshift into any animal; The only weakness in her power, is if she changes to much, she falls unconcsious- losing her memory for a short time period. Other: Nothing really.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(well i think we have enough people so ....) Chyster walked out of his room yawning. He headed downstairs to the kitchen and sarted digging through the fridge

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey can I join? Here's my form: name: Nina Nighcrest age: 17 personality: short-tempered, can be a real jerk at times, is super protective and hates teasing even though she sometimes teases herself looks: short ginger bob covering left eye, brown eyes, white man's dress shirt, dark pants and a silver chain powers: weather-witch other: usually has something sharp in her pocket

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Britta yawned almost falling out of bed she scratched her back and went to her door and opened it walking down stairs finding someone in the fridge she couldnt see his head so she didnt know who it was "hey outa the fridge!"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(you can join) "or what" Chyster said turning around towards her

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven woke up and rubbed her eyes still half asleep. She lazily got out of bed and downstairs into the kitchen. For some reason she was always really hungry once she woke up. She saw her brother Chyster and Britta, it looked like they were arguing, or at least about too.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Best Song of 2014?

How do you think our world will end and why?

Best Song of 2014?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos