Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar
My eyes opened with the morning sun glaring on me. I sighed, and stood up, and dressed into some common clothes that I wore. I was wearing a white button up blouse, a pencil skirt and black formal heels. I quickly fixed my hair with a natural look and exited my home. I entered my car and drove towards the school. I was a teacher at a high school, and the kids there were excellent, but some of them were just brats. 

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Can I join? Name: Casidy JetsonAge:16God parent: Poseidon Looks: like my profile pic. She wears blue converse a tshirt and jeans. (Usually)Perso: Not friendly, fierce, people mostly get on her bad side. Other: she has a sword to look like a pen and can transform into a pen, she can never lose it. ( Like Percy Jackson )
sure

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay) Cassidy woke up like any other school. She pulled on a "Question authority?" t-shirt over her red hair, then she pulled on her ripped jeans with red converse. Sh grabbed he plaid red and black, leather back pack. Her mom was still asleep so she grabbed the strawberry pop tart and headed to the bus stop

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:Name: Nicia Age: 17 Gender: Female God parent: Aphrodite Looks: Personalty: Nicia is a friendly, charismatic, easy to get along with girl. She is naturally beautiful, being the daughter of the goddess of love and all. She's hard working, smart and only recently learned about her bio mom. Nicia has never spoken with her mom and has never met another demi god like herself. She lived with her father until she was 7 and he passed away. Ever since she has lived with her uncle and aunt. Nicia is picky and flirty and has always gotten boys easily even though she has never really met one that she truly wanted Other

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
ECHO trudged down the stairs and creaked open the door

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Zoey woke up early as always. She nearly turned her room upside looking for her newest pair of rugged shorts. She slipped them on, grabbed her red halter top and ran down stairs. She made herself some pancakes and relaxed for a little while. Zoey fed her dog, Zeus.....She checked her homework and decided to play online until Echo, the closest demigod to her age, showed up. Zoey knew she was a DemiGod and she knew that Echo and her's God parent was Athena.*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus ate her poptart as she walked to school, her iPod was in her ears and she was listening to Adele.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
Is it too late for me to join. this really caught my attention. Name:Melodi Age:16 Gender: Female God Parent: Apollo Looks: will upload in a sec Personality: really loves music (gets from apollo) but cna get sort of snappy when something goes wrong. can be outgoing but also shy and likes to play small tricks. Other: N/A

RB. Skittles aka Shequina(not my real name)

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

The gods of NYC

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
may i join if so then here is a form Name: angel lanson Age: 15 Godly parent:Athena Perso:shy, loves to train with a half-brother named henry granfield, been training after she learned about who she is Looks:brown to blonde hair grey eyes clothes are very indian like cause she was born to Hansonobe janson of the soiux indians reserve but has learned how to look and blend in with people Other:she was born on july 4th 1996 two years before her dads death after he died she lived with her grandpa in california 2,000 or more miles rom new york she has been with her grandpa for five years and left to olympia for three more years before turning 15 never did go near her mother just to keep her mom from not becoming mortal like her first traning she was wounded but won it

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Name a country-moved

3 word stories xD-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

latest videos