Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cages ( ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!! :3)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia gasped and woke with a start. She felt weird, as of she had been sleeping for more than a day, she groaned prying her eyelids open. They seemed as if they were a million pounds. Her face was covered by her hair, she reached out to brush it behind her ear. She froze. Was it her or...she screamed asshe stared at the mirror. A pair of red fox ears were lodged we're her normal ones should have been. Her tail twitched from behind. A pale woman emerged from the door way with a needle. Maia backed up to a corner of the room, but she couldn't hide. Slowly, the woman bore down on her. Everything. Went. BLACK. 

Maia awoke in a room, there were cages everywhere, each empty, exept for hers. She shuddered at so many cages, would they fill them all!?!? She huddled in a corner of her cage shivering Plot: scientists have been capturing normal teens, erasing their memories of family, and transforming them into half breeds. A whole community will soon be in one room. Each teen will be shipped to a zoo. But Maia and the other half breeds half other plans. Plans to escape( dun dun DUN.)

Form: 

name:
 Looks
perso
weapon
other b
io: ( optional) Meh

Form
name: Maia Nightcrest( yes I I ow I stole that from The Nightcrests roleplay)
half animal: Fox
Extra power: controlling nature
Looks: she has long black hair, waist length, and mischievous blue eyes. She has a thin, but tall figure and smiles alot. She is pretty funny and happy. She isn't the kind of girl you wold she spending her day in front of a mirror
perso: sheis smart, clever, sly, smiley, bubbly and does her best to coop with her surroundings, even if it is hard. She try's to look on the bright side of things and is nearly always smiling
weapon: she loves pointy objects, especially knoves and swords. Anything with a blade with the exemption of an arrow. 
Other: she has blackout moments where ### ## a mute and sits in the corner for a few moments, unaware of reality
Bio: ... Rather not go Into that...hey, I said it was optional XD

Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

I installed a camera in your room.

I'm watching you. >:{D

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jesse Mitchelson Age: 16 Half Animal: Wolf Extra Power: Can use all types of magic, but only a little of each. Mainly healing magic. Looks: Perso: She is quite rude at times, especially if she is irritated. She can be arrogant and seem cold hearted. If you get to know her she is actually very kind and caring towards people she trusts. She will protect her friends with her life if she has to. Weapon: Twin pistols? If not then dagger. Other: When she gets angry her powers stronger but usually uncontrollable. Bio: Well, she cant remember

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:  name: Pip (she has no memory of her name, so yea..shut up) Age: 16 Half animal: mole Extra power: can do a little earth-bending Looks brunette bob with dark streaks in the front, big yellowed claws where her fingers should be squinty little eyes, fair skin, brown t-shirt, baggy jean capris, leather wrist cuff perso: emotional, sensitive, easily frightened, nice weapon: claws and fists other: full-on blind, can tell where things are by movement (eventually)

:x

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? If so, here is my form in advance! Name: Zoey Crane Age: 16 Bio: In Zoey's old life, she wasn't very popular, and didn't have many friends. She was what one would call 'a nerd', and was bullied. She has two brothers, David and Chris. Her parents are divorced, and they used their children as messengers. Zoey was never close to her parents, and she always looked after her little brothers. Appearance: Zoey has short, curly brown hair. She prefers it to be short, as it makes her feel free and light. She's 5.6", a relatively average height for someone her age. Personality: Zoey's very independent, and doesn't like it when people help her. She's has a very dark and sarcastic sense of humor. It's very hard to get close to her, although when someone does, she shows her true colours. Animal: Mountain lion. (has a tail and ears on top of her head. She has night vision, can always land on her feet, can tell when it's gonna rain, sleeps a lot, and has really likes fish). Power: She can speak to cats. Weapon: A dagger. Other: N/A

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
Can I join? name: Mavragon Nightmist Age: 17 Half animal: Black Panther Extra power: Can fly Looks:  She has pale skin, short black hair that goes to her shoulders, green eyes, she wears a long sleeved black leotard, leggings, and a pair of black boots, she is very tall and quite thin perso: She's clever and adventurous, but is slightly unsocial. She can find her way out of most things and enjoys the dark. weapon: She will only use a staff with a blade on the end of it that she crafted herself. other She can sometimes be terrifying and will not work with most people unless she needs to.

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? Name: Addy Hunnington Half animal: Baffin Island wolf  Extra power: manipulate water. Looks: like my profile pic, usually wears a tshirt and jeans with strange white leather boots and white leather jacket. Weapon: Bow with enchanted- never ending arrows. Perso : Fierce, rebel, cluastrophobic, painter, writer, not very friendly, determined. You shouldn't cross her at all.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 May I join with two characters? Since no one made a boy, I shall make one of possible along with a girl. So.. May I join this awesomeness of a RolePlay?

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you may all join, exept Magical disorder, jeez girl I said one extra power XD I finish books, dude, AWESOME POWER!!!!! Technically ice and water are the same thingy am bob so...ya

Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

I installed a camera in your room.

I'm watching you. >:{D

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
I didn't see that, sorry...*goes back and looks at which power I use more for the character* I'll edit it...

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
MagicalDisorder, not to pick on your or anything (and not to be acting all high and mighty) but you might want your power to be something related to your animal. Like, I'm a mountain lion, so I can speak to cats.

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

write any kw members name

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos