Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dreamworld (reopened & now open to everyone!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up shyly at the windows sill. The forest surrounded her. Al, over her dreams. Gravity resisting trees, purple peacocks, green deer, graffiti trees. She sighed and wondered if it was real. She shook her head around and sat down, knowing the forest was destroyed. She fingered the small locket on the sikver chain around her neck 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
The emptiness of the world disturbed Rosemary. She looked around the wastleland that was her dream. Why is it like this? She wondered. What did I do? She slowly began to walk forward trying not to look at her awful surroundings.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Natalie looked up, holding Natalie. she was confused. why was she holding herself?

"Huh, being in ice is heartbreaking." -Zen, Eastern Mind
"AAAH, a peach!!" -Random dragon, Eastern Mind

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
As she exits her house,wearing a black jacket,camo green pants & hunter boots,she grabs her wooden bow & her bag of arrows that were lying beside the well.She runs inside the forest,looking for fresh meat.She targets a deer and shoots it on the eye.Her golden locket glistens beyond the shining sun.As she heads deeper & deeper into the forest.She stops by the lake for a break.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
The setting changed all around Natalie. She was sitting in a tree in a forest. "What the..?"

"Huh, being in ice is heartbreaking." -Zen, Eastern Mind
"AAAH, a peach!!" -Random dragon, Eastern Mind

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
Without warning the empty place became a dense forest. Rosemary jumped in surprise. She glanced around the forest. As quietly as she could she made her way through the forest.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia watched the setting change and she drew her dagger enjoying the earthly smell of the forest. She lopped. Off some Maple Sugar and ate it happily

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
She felt that there was something wrong with the world.She felt the setting around her spreading.There's something wrong with this place...she thought.Luka grabbed all her stuff,gulped one last handful of water & headed off to the edge of the forest.When she arrived,she saw her world spreading & half of the forest turning into a dark,black & treeless scenery.What the-!

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Ill make a few forms u choose!  Name: Maia age:14 gender:F duh looks: she has long black hair that goes down to her waist, her bangs cover up her right eye. She has shocking blue eyes that sometimes change color and always a smile, well if she is not crabby. She wears a long, black belt like thing that winds around her waist meets at the shoulder blades where her sword and crossbow are strapped, goes up around her shoulders next to her shoulder pads and foes back to the waist. She wears a light green hangover, leggings or shorts, her hair in crazy ways, gray runners, a jacket that hides a variety of knoves and a silver locket perso: she is quite sarcastic at times and loves to smile. She is an artist and super smart, her survival skills are amazing. If you are lucky, you will get one of her dazzling smiles which are pretty rare for her. It is hard to smile like her when you have a past that bad. She can be Shuper Shassy ( Super sassy) she is really fast, like REALLY fast Basic story: we'll I dream of roleplays sometimes and she was in I Write Sins Not Trageties and Young Heros powers: shape shifting, nature control, parolization, mind reading, self duplication, hypnotism  EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A FATAL FLAW: Maia will have break down moments easily where she. Has a seizure and goes into hiding for hours. Usually no one can find her? It happens alot Name: Evelyn age:14 looks: she has long purple hair about to the middle of her back, her sapphire eyes have a permanent twinkle. She keeps a grim expression all the time and she keeps her bangs back with a headband. She wears a cloth headband, a jacket hiding knoves, a utility belt for more knoves and a crossbow, a silver jacket, a purple shirt, and black jeans perso: she is all over the place blabbing about this and that. She is sort of retro, crazy. But no matter what people Dom if she doesn't want them to make her laugh, cry, be angry, she can keep an expression the same..bored. She is a rock! Seriously like... She is ok at survival skills but awesome at being social, making friends and being allies basic story: well, some people were touring Rio and they were framed for stealing something I don't remember. She was one of them and they went into hiding. Then my mom woke me up.  Powers: shape shifting, nature abilities, self duplication, mind reading, hypnotism, paralyzation Fatal flaw: she has black out moments wher she just becomes a rock and sits there, staring into space, vulnerable to the world. It happens very often but not that long  You choose!:3
(It's ok if u make 2.The max of # of characters that each person should have is 4 max...)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Form ~ Name :Ailayah "Aliayah" Marrstone Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: (pic or description) ersonality: is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Basic story of the dream that your character was in: (make it short & straightforward) Aliayah was running, something chasing her. She heard only snarls and growls, her heart pounding in her chest. She suddenly saw a temple on a cliff, hearing the growls and snarls becoming closer. She kept running, faster and faster until she reached the temple. The creature turned out to be a wolf, closing in on her. When suddenly- the cliff broke, her life showing before her eyes. Powers: (Max 4-6 powers/abilities) Aliayah is able to create a thick black mist, which can be posionous if she commands it to be. Aliayah is able to do martial arts, and has agilbility. Form ~ Name: Vincent "Viper" Marrstone Age: 16 Gender: Male Looks: ersonality:  is a jokester, but is very depressed.  family passed away, leaving him with his adopted family. They loved him, but he always felt... Left out in life.. He is very rebellious, and Very sarcastic. His ife isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. He's type of loner, always alone, always invisible. He ever tries to be popular... Mostly because he ispises them with his life. He isn't friendly, exactly the opposite. He isn't afraid of fighting, mostly because he enjoys it greatly. His life isn't perfect, it's more broken then others... Hs isn't afraid to be who he is, no one else in life.  Basic story of the dream that your character was in: (make it short & straightforward) Viper was inside a small town-house, drinking coffee; When suddenly, the world started shattering, like the whole entire world was made of fragile glass. He was confused, dropping the coffee, runnning out the slim doorway. He was confused, when suddenly, his eyes widened as he was swallowed into a black funnel cloud. -6 powers/abilities) Viper is good at ty-chi, {Martial arts type} and has good agilbility. He is able to turn into only his soul {Like a ghost} and enter any body, taking current control. {Flaw about the power: When he turns into just his soul, and he's out too long, he looses consciousness, which means his soul dies- lost inside the earth}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??

This or That??

The Banning Game

Taylor Swift

Girls only please