×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Dreamworld (reopened & now open to everyone!)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Form ~ Name :Ailayah "Aliayah" Marrstone Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: (pic or description) ersonality: is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Basic story of the dream that your character was in: (make it short & straightforward) Aliayah was running, something chasing her. She heard only snarls and growls, her heart pounding in her chest. She suddenly saw a temple on a cliff, hearing the growls and snarls becoming closer. She kept running, faster and faster until she reached the temple. The creature turned out to be a wolf, closing in on her. When suddenly- the cliff broke, her life showing before her eyes. Powers: (Max 4-6 powers/abilities) Aliayah is able to create a thick black mist, which can be posionous if she commands it to be. Aliayah is able to do martial arts, and has agilbility. Form ~ Name: Vincent "Viper" Marrstone Age: 16 Gender: Male Looks: ersonality:  is a jokester, but is very depressed.  family passed away, leaving him with his adopted family. They loved him, but he always felt... Left out in life.. He is very rebellious, and Very sarcastic. His ife isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. He's type of loner, always alone, always invisible. He ever tries to be popular... Mostly because he ispises them with his life. He isn't friendly, exactly the opposite. He isn't afraid of fighting, mostly because he enjoys it greatly. His life isn't perfect, it's more broken then others... Hs isn't afraid to be who he is, no one else in life.  Basic story of the dream that your character was in: (make it short & straightforward) Viper was inside a small town-house, drinking coffee; When suddenly, the world started shattering, like the whole entire world was made of fragile glass. He was confused, dropping the coffee, runnning out the slim doorway. He was confused, when suddenly, his eyes widened as he was swallowed into a black funnel cloud. -6 powers/abilities) Viper is good at ty-chi, {Martial arts type} and has good agilbility. He is able to turn into only his soul {Like a ghost} and enter any body, taking current control. {Flaw about the power: When he turns into just his soul, and he's out too long, he looses consciousness, which means his soul dies- lost inside the earth}
(Ya u can start) (bump)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Rosemary froze, somewhere in front of her somebody was chewing on something. She climbed the nearest tree and flew through the tress until she saw the girl. She was eating some maple sugar and looking completely oblivious to the fact that Rosemary was up in a tree about to jump down onto her neck.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Luka ran back to the regular forest.She stopped when she realized that she's in a maple forest.Great...now im lost!she thought.She ran forward and stopped when she saw two girls.One was eating maple sugar and one was about to attack her.Luka followed her gut and shot an arrow on the girl who's in the tree.She got the arrow caught on her dress.Oh no...

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1763

"designer_me555" wrote:

Ok so this is a re-opened rp.Here's the story... Dreamworld is a neverending world where anything can happen.People have bionic & magical powers unlike the real world.Though these "people" are just characters from people's dreams.In this world,they do come alive,but the dream itself does too.It's basically an open field of nothingness that can turn into anything.There is one catch to this never-ending world.Nightmares can easily seep into this world & come alive too.It's a giant,everlasting storybook that can go on for life. Rules: -Your basic rules... - Romance,battle scenes are allowed - I am trying to make this a new rpers friendly rp,so make them welcome too smile - Maximum chracters per person: 4 Form: Name: Age: Gender: LookFrownpic or description) Personality: Basic story of the dream that your character was in: (make it short & straightforward) Powers: (Max 4-6 powers/abilities) Hope u guys have fun with it!smile
Name: Snakeweed Age: 200 Gender: Male Looks: Snakeweed (tried to get good picture of it from teenage mutant ninja turtles, but the pics werent good, so I used a praying mantis) Personality: Shy, uneasy, not known to easily trust someone, serious, leader, know-it-all. Basic story of the dream that your character was in: Snakeweed was in a young boy named Joseph's dream of becoming a superhero, and Snakeweed was the monster attacking the city. Powers: Hypnosis, telekinis, invisibilty, mind reading. Name: Emily Age: Unknown Gender: Female Looks: Emily Personality: Optimistic, romantic, sweet, sometimes hot-headed. Basic story of the dream that your character was in: 18 year old Christine dreamed of her own version of Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride", reliving the magic that created Emily. Powers: Traveling to the underworld, ability to play piano very good, bringing things to life (like she did in bringing Victor's dog to life), great singing, and ability to do things with or without her limbs. P.S: Sorry if it seems a bit weird, I just like to use my imagination to do things even reality cant understand.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 7614

ARTi, Mah girl charrie plus ur boy charrie ( WHY NO ELECC!!!! WAH!!! speaking of which go to stranded)

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Natalie heard something. She looked around. She saw the people, and watched in horror as the person in the tree got shot by an arrow, but she didnt see it didn't hurt her.. Am I next?! she thought. she held tightly to her all-cat self, and jumped off of the branch she was sitting on. She hadn't fully processed that she was inside a half-human body, and that she didn't still have her ability to land on her feet.  She hit the ground with a loud thud. She was lying on her back, her full-cat self held tightly in her arms. "OW!" she yelled. 

that sounds illegal


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"LilFairy" wrote:

"designer_me555" wrote:

Ok so this is a re-opened rp.Here's the story... Dreamworld is a neverending world where anything can happen.People have bionic & magical powers unlike the real world.Though these "people" are just characters from people's dreams.In this world,they do come alive,but the dream itself does too.It's basically an open field of nothingness that can turn into anything.There is one catch to this never-ending world.Nightmares can easily seep into this world & come alive too.It's a giant,everlasting storybook that can go on for life. Rules: -Your basic rules... - Romance,battle scenes are allowed - I am trying to make this a new rpers friendly rp,so make them welcome too smile - Maximum chracters per person: 4 Form: Name: Age: Gender: LookFrownpic or description) Personality: Basic story of the dream that your character was in: (make it short & straightforward) Powers: (Max 4-6 powers/abilities) Hope u guys have fun with it!smile
Name: Snakeweed Age: 200 Gender: Male Looks: Snakeweed (tried to get good picture of it from teenage mutant ninja turtles, but the pics werent good, so I used a praying mantis) Personality: Shy, uneasy, not known to easily trust someone, serious, leader, know-it-all. Basic story of the dream that your character was in: Snakeweed was in a young boy named Joseph's dream of becoming a superhero, and Snakeweed was the monster attacking the city. Powers: Hypnosis, telekinis, invisibilty, mind reading. Name: Emily Age: Unknown Gender: Female Looks: Emily Personality: Optimistic, romantic, sweet, sometimes hot-headed. Basic story of the dream that your character was in: 18 year old Christine dreamed of her own version of Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride", reliving the magic that created Emily. Powers: Traveling to the underworld, ability to play piano very good, bringing things to life (like she did in bringing Victor's dog to life), great singing, and ability to do things with or without her limbs. P.S: Sorry if it seems a bit weird, I just like to use my imagination to do things even reality cant understand.
(It's ok.U can start anytime)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Part-time Rabbit" wrote:

Natalie heard something. She looked around. She saw the people, and watched in horror as the person in the tree got shot by an arrow, but she didnt see it didn't hurt her.. Am I next?! she thought. she held tightly to her all-cat self, and jumped off of the branch she was sitting on. She hadn't fully processed that she was inside a half-human body, and that she didn't still have her ability to land on her feet.  She hit the ground with a loud thud. She was lying on her back, her full-cat self held tightly in her arms. "OW!" she yelled. 
(Btw im referring to Rosemary,just saying....) "Why the heck are you guys doing in my dream?!" Luka shouted."Who are you?!" She looked around and saw a cat lying down,bleeding in pain."Hmph" she grunted.She scooped up the cat and used a piece of cloth in her pocket to wrap the bleeding part."Ok.Now go..." she released the cat and returned to the two girls."Where are we?..." she said as she drew an arrow into her bow,getting ready to fire.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Jomeimei" wrote:

ARTi, Mah girl charrie plus ur boy charrie ( WHY NO ELECC!!!! WAH!!! speaking of which go to stranded)
{Oki doki iemiemoJ, ^^ STRANDED TIME!! XD}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(OOOOOOOOOO SNAAAAPPPP HOW MUCH DID I MISS?! WHERE DO I START?! I HATE BEING LATE!!!!!)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, I'd have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by catsarecute334
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by gpc78
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by Phantom_Queen
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by Shysenpai133
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart