Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dreamworld (reopened & now open to everyone!)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Elizabeth realized suddenly her surroundings were changed to a beach. She screamed, "Hello? What is in the world is going on? Anybody!" She started muttering to herself..*

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"warriorcatsrule" wrote:

(EVERYONE WHO LOVES AND CARES ABOUT designer_me555, GO TO THREAD: RANDOM; FORUM: GENERAL; POST: HAPPY BIRTHDAy designer_me555!!!!!)
(Thank u & btw i sent a comment to u about where to start back off....)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
The next morning,she started her day as usual,dress up,eat,train & rest.Luka decides to go to the small Seam area to trade stuff & check out what is going on in her town.As she walks by,she bumps into a guy who she knew."Hi Chase!" she greeted.The guy (Im making a separate form for this guy) was a hunter who lives nearby.Luka knows him for being a contestant on archery contests against him,but she always beats him."Hey Luka.Going to the Seam? " he said."Yeah..." she replied with a sigh."Well...i'll see you." "You too" Chase ends the conversation as he heads home. Luka arrived at the Seam village,where the stores are all busy & many shipments of bread & meat come in. 

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(This is the form for my 2nd character) Name: Chase Age: 14 Gender: Boy Look: Kyo Personality: Heroic,Sometimes quiet,outgoing,quick thinker & very fast Basic story: He lives in a cottage near a Seam village & near Luka's mansion. He's poor but eventually keep's surviving.He almost died while fighting a bad warrior,but somebody mysteriously killed the warrior with a shot of an arrow.No one knew who shot it since the person who shot it wasn't on the area (More on that later). Powers: very fast speed,bionic mind,able to control fire,animal tamer

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Bump)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Is it too late to join?

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"kalypso" wrote:

Is it too late to join?
(It's not too late.U can join!)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
adventure_time_fan10
adventure_time_fan10
StarStar
name: amanda 
personality: sweet
story: found in a lonley town and the town was bright and happy  smile  and randomly walking around she found dreamworld
powers: magic wand and can jump high

Wat

Posted By:
_dreamyfirefly_
_dreamyfirefly_
Star
 Name: Nevaeh (It's heaven backwards ^_^) Age: 12-13 Gender: Female  Look: Her eyes are a pale violet color with bits of a darker violet mixed in it. Her hair is a extremely light lilac color that almost seems white, though the ends of her hair are slightly more lilac. She has a childish face, and she's quite short for her age. She has wide white angel wings that extend outwards. She usually wears a long, flowing white dress with lace at the skirt ends. Personality: She's really quiet, but she's intelligent. She's a gentle spirited person and she could never hurt someone. She's very sensitive and protective of those whom she loves and she's scared to lose someone she loves. Basic story of the dream that your character was in: Nevaeh was in a dream that a little girl had. The little girl had many dreams with Nevaeh, she talked with her a lot. They had adventures that seemed so real. As the little girl became older, she began having fewer dreams with Nevaeh. Nevaeh never really talked after that. She became so hurt that she wouldn't talk for long periods of time. The last dream they had together was about their goodbyes to eachother, after that moment Nevaeh barely spoke. Powers: She can fly(Since she has wings) and she can control light.

~ life is too short to be unhappy ~

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos