Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Summer Of Surprises (closed, but you can read!)

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Kacie , scared out of her mind, silently obeys and slides off of the car. Looking at Miyoko, wishing she could help her, but she doesn't resist when Avril pats her down, no matter how uncomfortable it is for her. "It's just a couple of bows, a few sheathes of arrows, and a couple of knives. Nothing serious. I don't trust guns. They are two easy to accidentally pull the trigger and loose a toe." Miyoko says, as Avril grabs the bags. "I've got food, water, just don't... don't take the necklace.... please..." she says quietly. Ethan turns the safety off on his gun as he sneaks around the corner. Seeing a guard fallen asleep, he grabs his knife and stabs him, to avoid making any extra noise. He waits in the corner for Jackson to find him. Before Jackson could find Ethan, he had to shoot 7 guys, stab 4 sleeping guys, and get a knife in the arm himself.  "You could have stopped hiding and helped me." Jackson says, out of breath. He slowly twists the knife out of his arm.  "Sorry. I was trying not to alarm the entire town that we killed them all off. Now I know for sure I can't sleep tonight, unless I want a bullet in the brain." Ethan says, angrily getting up. "Let's re-trap the buildings so we have a chance to get a few hours of sleep each. God... I hope Miyoko gets here before we die." "How do you know she's coming? She's a girl." "But, Jackson. She is no ordinary girl. She's strong, and brave. I know she can get here." Ethan says, proudly. "And this is your girlfriend?" "NO!" Ethan whispers angrily. "I've told you a million bajillion times, she is my FRIEND."

:D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

• I am a girl, but I absolutely LOVE Call of Duty

• I play piano, and I sing. Music is about 65% of my life

Want to find out more? Read my page.

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The people had remained under the tree for awhile in silence then more footsteps could be heard. Suddenly screams let out and you could hear the fight under neath. The tree was hit several times Shaking the two sitting in it and the screams became angrier and soon there was an almighty bellow then manical laughter fading into silence. James let go of Carduus's mouth, he shuddered slowly and looked down. Nobody in the clearing was alive. The only living person had walked off laughing like a maniac and he know got down from the tree, horrified at the sight. Helping Carduus down he felt her redraw at the scene before them and her silent sobs began agin. He grabbed their bag from where he had hidden it and clutching her hand he ran basically pulling her along.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Hey, has the power gone out yet? I haven't been able to post.)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(SunshineBeauty. The power is out and everybody is running from the savage murderish people. A lot of people went nuts after the power died. A16's two charries and Poke's girl and her younger sister are having a scene on the road and Poke's guys are in some sort of a building in a totally different town. My charrie's are on the run in the woods, heading to my guy's girlfriends farm. You can work out how to post now Big Grin

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko watches Avril carefully. "And that is?" Ethan sighs and sits back and lets out a huge puff of air. "IS there any way... any possible way that we can turn the power back on....?" he whispers sadly. "Well..." Jackson admits guiltily.  "Jackson, what do you know? You have to tell me now."  "There are..... 12 amulets.. special amulets... spread all across the world.... They can turn the power back on all together. By themselves they can turn about  block of electricity on..." Jackson whispers slowly. "Where are they?" Ethan whispers angrily. "WHERE ARE THEY?!"  "I don't know!!!! I don't... I don't know. My dad has one of them, and my mom....but... they died. And I don't know where they went..." Jackson says uncertainly. "No... you do know. You just don't want to give them to be, that's it..." "No, no, I'd do anything to turn them back on. But.." "But what?" "I don't know how they work..." 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
((Erm, where can I post?))

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

(SunshineBeauty. The power is out and everybody is running from the savage murderish people. A lot of people went nuts after the power died. A16's two charries and Poke's girl and her younger sister are having a scene on the road and Poke's guys are in some sort of a building in a totally different town. My charrie's are on the run in the woods, heading to my guy's girlfriends farm[Which is no where near were they are]You can work out how to post now Big Grin
(^^ Post guide)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Sabrina and Logan ditch their house and start running. Sabrina yells, "Theres something back there!" Lopgan nods and they keep running.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko hesitated for a second. "But.... we'll still be going to Wisconsin... right?" she says, hoping she wouldn't take her the opposite direction. She could see a sign right in front of her - Wisconsin - 395 miles.  Kacie looks over at Miyoko. "But your boyfriend is only like 20 miles away from here. We can just stay with him." she says, confused about the situation with Miyoko, Ethan, and Matt.  "What do you mean you don't know how they work? Let me see one. Now." Ethan says, holding out his hand. Jackson hesitates, but takes the necklace off of his neck and gives it to Ethan.  Ethan studies the necklace. It was pure silver, with a blue jewel in the middle of it. 'Strange..' Ethan thinks. 'The jewel looks loose...' Ethan presses gently on the blue jewel, and it begins to open. Light  shoots out of the center, and many sounds and sights come from all around the block. TV's blaring away, radios talking to no one, lights began to turn on, cars turn back on and roll away into the river. People begin to cheer and dance, thinking it was over already. "It was just  a prank! We can return to our lives again!" a woman cheers. "So THATS how it works." Jackson says, eyes twinkling at the electricity.  "Whoa."  Ethan and Jackson play games on their computers, upload status' for no one to see. 45 minutes, the power shuts back off again. And people go quiet. A few seconds later, immediately people begin going crazy again.  "Oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned it only lasts for about 45 minutes." Jackson says quietly. "Ugh... Jackson....." Ethan says angrily.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Miyoko sighs. "My mother was kidnapped and murdered about 3 years ago. A year later my grandmother died of old age. And  my father was diagnosed with depression tried to commit suicide because all of it. I had to wait until after graduating college so I could take care of him and Kacie. It was a difficult, and terrible time for all of us. Then, this happened. My dad is mentally ill with Alzheimers. I just... I couldn't bring him with. I just couldn't.. he's probably dead now and it's all my fault."  "Don't say that Miyoko.. I can... somewhat understand your decision." Kacie says, hugging Miyoko. In the distance, an adult man starts running towards them. Miyoko grabs her gun out of her bag that Avrill was still holding and points it at him. "Stay where you are and don't move!" she yells at him. As the man slows down and gets closer, raising his hands, Miyoko immediately puts down her gun and throws it back at Avril. "Daddy!" she says, running towards him. "Whoa whoa whoa... I don't have any kids. Get your hands off of me!" her father (Adam) yells at her, refusing her hug. "Daddy... It's me. Miyoko? Your daughter?" she says gently. "I only had one daughter with my wife, and that was Kacie." "No... daddy... please... It's me. I know you can't remember. But you adopted me 20 years ago from China. Remember? Then 4 years later you had Kacie." Adam looks down at Miyoko with angry eyes. Then, his face softens quickly. "Miyoko.... I'm... I'm so sorry." he says happily wrapping his arms around her. "Who is this? Is she giving you trouble?"  "No, Daddy, this is Avril. She's fine. Really." Miyoko assures him. "Well, nice to meet you um.... Avril. I'm Adam, Miyoko and Kacie's father." Adam says with a smile. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 Facts About Me:

• I am Christian

• I am home schooled

• I am a total bookworm

OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!
xD
^He's the Bomb^

BAIII!!! xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

Should i let the populars use me

dont want to see

My Cousins Dont Like Me? Help!

latest videos