Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the late reply) "Weird, like you`re doing something you didn`t know was even possible for human life weird! Seriously, my day has been janked up!"

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia nodded."Give us one example.'she replied.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
"Well, first this morning, for some reason, I got my mom to give me pizza for breakfast! My mom wouldn`t even let me get cinnamon rolls for breakfast! Then, this morning I somehow froze time so I could do my makeup, then, before Math class, I knew my grade from the test before even TAKING it! This day has been so weird, I think I`m getting anxiety! You don`t wanna be around me when I get anxiety!" She started huffing and screaming.

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia nodds."Calm down. Take some deep breathes and relax."Sophia said. She knew the girl would.

please join

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"THEROCKSTAR100" wrote:

Krist's eyes widened in fear, he then shushed her. "I know who you are" he said looking around him to make sure no one was listening. "Meet after school" was all he said as the teacher entered the room and put out the small fire.
The underlined part is sort of creepy...O _o Maia shoved her way into the school breathing heavily. She was really irritated. It was such a small place. She gritted her teeth grinding them together furiously, she was going to scream ( if you havent noticed, she is REALLY claustraphobic. )

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Suddenly, Erica was fine. "Anyways, my day has NOT been normal! By the way, I`m Erica!"

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia looked at Krist. She gave him a look which meant can this day get any freakier? "Sophia."said.

please join

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Annalise "Anilise" Clarke Code Name: Enigma {Means like "puzzle"} Age: 14 Appearance:  . . . . . Basic Powers: agility, speed, martial arts {If possible} Special Powers: Annalise is able to shift pain from one person to another, or create it herself to send to one person. {By "Making Pain" is only flared by emotion; She is mostly civilized, and emotionless, but if you get her angry, she will send pain to you, which creates a black "flare" in her eyes, also a green mist surrounding her.} Other: When she makes or shifts pain, she may lose alot of energy, and her memories are jumbled up, meaning she cannot remember who is who, nor who she is for a short period of time. {Anything missing? And, may I join? Thanks ^.^}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(The pain power is already taken) "I'm Krist and there is no way this day could get any f-" was all Krist could say before a large boom was heard, then came another. The earth trembled as the sounds continued, they sounded like footsteps.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
"What the heck?"Sophia said backing up. She had no clue what was going on. She was already irratated about this day. Her eyes went from there normal green to black with a hint of red. She made sure not to look at anyone.,

please join

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Chat

Nerds are the new cool...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Magic stratagy

latest videos