Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((That would be awesome! ^^)) Yumiko shrieked again, she spotted Erica, "Oh my gosh. Erica! Help! I don't know what just happened, I turned into water! And...what is that?" she said quickly, she ran over to Erica, and hugged her tightly. "Help!"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
"Ok, Yumiko, calm down! You`re not the only one having a weird day, Me, Sophia and Krist will help you!" She pointed across the water fountain to show Yumiko where the others were. "For now, just come with me, and ask Sophia for help, she helped me whenever I got my anxiety attack. Ok? Let`s go."

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist stopped for a brief second to look back, "Guys  follow my lead I have an idea" Krist shouteddover the noise, as he turned around to face the robot a car was hurled at him by the robot. Krist lifted his arms and caught the car, it felt like he was holding five pounds.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia had an idea.She nodded."Ok. I might be able to help." She quickly looked at the others and said."Everyone calm down and believe in your power do what feel natural."she had a feeling that everyone would somehow be reassured.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
"Guys, this is Yumiko, and she might be as powerish as we are! And, I would have a plan, but don`t you think everyone would think running is natural? Be honest here!"

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Yumiko felt slightly calm. She nodded and ran towards the robot,"I'm gonna try something"  she said as she stopped a safe distance from the robot. She backed up slightly. She held her hand out, she felt a slight tingle as a nearby fire hydrant exploded, sending water raining down. She nodded to herself then moved her fingers in various ways, the water moved forward, flying about, it hit the robot but did nothing, as would be expected of plain, slow moving water. She turned to the others and shrugged. "Did my best". she thought.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist the car down slowly before turning to the group, "Running is what everyone else would do, but where not everyone else. if were going to have these powers then let's use them to change the world" he said as the robot edged closer.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia nodded."I don't know how handy my powers will be. But I somehow know that if anyone wgets hurt of if anything like us comes I'll be able to help.The only thing useful is that I'm fast and flexible.'

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Blackwater if you want i'll allow you to have one more power that can effect things physically) "Yumiko, concentrate on making the was go fast. when traveling at high speed water can cut through almost any metal" Krist said.

The Circle (Open)

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Erica looked at Sophia. "Not true, Sophia, I see something, you`re more then fast and flexible, you can cause pain without even touching anything, and what we`re doing right now isn`t working, we gotta go harder! Yumiko, target the water center towards the robot, Krist, if you can, balance a car and a bus, then throw it at the robot, Sophia, use your pain powers to toss the robot downtown!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!