Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Magical College of Ramora (ATJ - New Players Welcome!)

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Eeliphas, who was sitting far by the side, somewhat seperated from the other students, while he himself was further distinguished by the dark cloak that hid most of his body from the light of the sun, diligently, or rather nervousely, took down the notes, his red eyes frantically switching between the board and his paper as he, as quickly as he could, wrote the notes down.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Pippin, in the back side of the classroom, as he was making a resume of the "Parole" of the hearing-weak professor, he was designing a new creature which he would summon later for amusement. Suddenly, he needed to do something, really important, that had to be done. In that precise moment. "May I go to the bathroom please? It's an emergency" Pippin said, worried and waiting for an answer.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus took a few notes then just lay her head on the desk, tired and growing bored of the uncomfortable silence the room was in. She would normally attempt to spark a conversation but just felt smothered by the the atomsphere. After a while she started writing her notes again, glancing about and chewing her lip.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
KandyHearts_2145751 Lock
KandyHearts_2145751
StarStarStarStar
As the large hands of the clock edged their way forward a loud bell rang somewhere outside the room. Another Teacher, LeForge, pushed his head around the door, His Red hair, moustache and goatee making him instantly recognisable. "Old Holt abandoned ye then." the Teacher stated rather than asked. "He'll have had things to take care of down in the courtyard, and probably wouldn't want the lot of you messing up his room over lunch, you're free to leave, so come on, pack up your stuff and hop-it down to the dining hall." The head of LeForge was pulled back around the door which was then gently pushed closed, footsteps could be heard on the carpeted floor outside as he walked off.

Rawr Am Lion ^^

Posted By:
Traveler's Guide_2137712 Lock
Traveler's Guide_2137712
StarStarStarStarStar
Silently, the thin figure of Eeliphas rose, him making sure that he did not directly stare into anyone's eyes, black cloak fluttering behind him as he made his way out of the room, on the way to the dining hall.

Love to the loveless, mercy to the merciless.

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost, as he heard he could leave, ran to the bathroom whispering "Oh god, oh god, OH GOD"

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus organaised her things quickly the rushed out, glad to be free of the awkwardness the room had fallen in to. She headed to the dining hall hoping that the atmosphere in there wasn't as bad as the class she had just ledt

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[May I join?] Name: Artemisia Isaline Clouatre [She has a French accent.] Age: 19 Description: Nobility: Knight Country: Flambion  Background: Artemisia was born on November 18. She was given to an orphanage when she was two years old, since her parents could not support her any longer. Only three days after, her parents were murdered, not giving any chance to take her back. Personality: Ambitious, romantic, loyal, secretive, possessive, jealous, and demanding.  Magic: Fire-Mage Dream: The only thing that she wants from the world are her parents and the revenge of their murder. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jamie Jackson Age:15 Description: Jamie has light brown hair.She always has it in a ponytail or down.She is 4 feet 11 inches.She is pale skinned.Her hair is always straight.She has emerald green eyes.Her lips are the Cupid bow type.She is a bit chubby but not much. Lineage/Nationality: She is a third child to a king. Country:Indo Background: Jamie grew up being the middle kid.She also had a problem because she always wanted to what all her brothers did.She hated anything girly at all.Her mom died when she was two but she hated when her father married another female.She got treated really badly from her step mom. Personality: Jamie is careful and growing up wishing that she could run away.She always would play with her brothers.She would sometimes get out of the window and find her best friends.She always hated boys at the least until she was 14. Mage-Type: She is a earth Mage.  Dreams:Her dream is to run away and never have to see her step mom again.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
(OH FOR THE LOVE OFSTARCLAN IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN?????!!!!!!! *paniced beyond imagination*)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Debating tips?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

Newbie Alert!

latest videos